Possible new announcement date, 9/11/15.

e x i t english said:

It's not like I'm being serious about the whole thing.

Neither was I.

;)

Promoter of fog.

Everyone give a round of applause! Where'sMyMackCP has finally got banned from the site!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Kevinj said:

Neither was I.

;)

I knew that, too - thanks to your "like" on my post :)

^^Holy cow, he needs to go back to 4chan!

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

Banned!? And I just got my WheresMyInaneMackCP to English translator fixed.....

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

he disappeared faster than a carton of funnel cake fries.

3snoH un=l said:
^^Holy cow, he needs to go back to 4chan!

Who exactly is this "4chan"?

Sometimes I'd almost think he wasn't a troll and was really just that dumb, but I then realized it's not even possible to be so out of touch with reality.

Last edited by TTD6262,

The most dangerous enemy is the one you don't know you have.

^^It's a notorious web site. Crude and no mercy.

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

3snoH un=l said:
^^It's a notorious web site. Crude and no mercy.

I was joking. I know what 4chan is.

Sorry to go off topic but, is King James "completely" off the table should the new coaster be renamed? I misunderstood some loop hole cedar point stated about naming a coaster after Lebron. So no King James? Why?

There was no "loophole". Cedar Fair decided to, as a marketing tactic, advertise that they would be willing to name a roller coaster after "King James" with terms to be decided later, if LeBron James were to return to Cleveland.

Because Mr. James' name and likeness are his intellectual property, Cedar Fair needed to engage in discussions with his management to determine the extent of this licensing.

Upon discussions with Mr. James, it was mutually found to be preferable to instead have Cedar Fair work with his charity. He did not want the publicity to be on him with a renamed coaster; he wanted to use the exposure to help the children his foundation serves.

Thanks, I like Mr. James even more, God bless his kind soul.

CPNostalgia said:
I was joking. I know what 4chan is.

I took your question at face value, excuse moi.

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

There are markings (photos by CP Rundown) on the Cadillac cars. They're right on the landscaping beside the concrete track. I wonder if this means that they will be taken out. I sure hope not.

Edit: after looking at more photos, the markings are all over the Cadillac Cars.

Last edited by CoasterKyle1121,

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

So the live cam on the cp site is showing the fenced off area....maybe it's just because it's a view from above but does that space look like it would be enough room for the new coaster? I plan to go back to CP on Labor Day...maybe the construction will have started by then

Last edited by Big Sity,

just love coasters....and music

^More than enough room. Especially if the leaked layout is legit, there will be room left over.

New for 2018... RMC Iron Horse!!!

I hope they keep the Cadillac Cars there. It would be cool to drive around the coaster as it goes around the track. Heck even if they have to alter the course a little bit.

StealthPirate07 said:

I hope they keep the Cadillac Cars there. It would be cool to drive around the coaster as it goes around the track. Heck even if they have to alter the course a little bit.

They should alter the track so they go under the Raptor ;)

To soon? Lol

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service