Possible new announcement date, 9/11/15.

Yeah...let's make a major announcement on the date of a national tragedy.. Makes complete sense.

That's not going to happen, either.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

The plot thickens, #2 CCMR posted today.

Augustmueller said:

Yeah...let's make a major announcement on the date of a national tragedy.. Makes complete sense.

You mean 9/11? So should nothing happen on 9/11 in America anymore? No news, no releases, no school, no anything? Just a bunch of people moping and doing nothing for a day?

Nah. That's how the terrorists win and continue to win.

Go about your life. Announce things. Go dancing. Ignore 9/11 and the "highlight reel" coverage History normally plays.

Interesting. Are these quoting the history timeline signs? (I can't find a photo.)

Is this anything like how they blew Space Spiral up on 9/12? lol

If they really thought it was a bad idea to announce this new ride on 9/11, then they wouldn't have scheduled it as such. Maybe they'll announce 2 in one day (maybe even a few times), which would put the last date ahead of the 11th . But, this is assuming that the end result is the official announcement and not the announcement of the announcement.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

2 in one day or skip a day, it's entirely on them.

Won't we all be busy shopping on 9/11?

Promoter of fog.

I'm almost positive Valleyfair has announced new attractions on September 11th. It might even have been last year when they announced the expansion to Soak City. It's not unheard of for Cedar Fair to make an announcement on that date, nor should it be.

^ Right you are.

(source)

Kevinj said:

Won't we all be busy shopping on 9/11?

...Only if we don't want the terrorists to win. 'Cause, you know, terrorists hate shopping. And stuff.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

That was, in part, a joke to test the age of the users here. Tee hee.

Promoter of fog.

Breaking news!! The 9/11/15 supposed announced will be delays once again due to a Former CP police officer was soliciting a prostitute today. Can't have that as well when announcing a ride....

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Can someone help me? My Where'sMyInaneMackCP to English translator isn't working.....

Where'sMyMackCP said:

Breaking news!! The 9/11/15 supposed announced will be delays once again due to a Former CP police officer was soliciting a prostitute today.

Where'sMyMackCP, doesn't this sound better? "Breaking news!! The 9/11/15 supposed announcement will be delayed once again due to a Former CP police officer soliciting a prostitute today."

Pay attention to grammar and tense when speaking and writing, even when you are making stuff up.

Where'sMyMackCP said:The 9/11/15 supposed announced will be delays once again due to a Former CP police officer was soliciting a prostitute today.

Oh that's a fail.

Just read the Sandusky Register. Unfortunately, the part about the CP officer being arrested for soliciting a prostitute is true.

Keith 2005 said:

Unless I'm missing something here, Valravn will be the 17th coaster, which would put the speculate date 09/10.

I vote for the Sept 10th date.......course, that just happens to be my birthday as well :D

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service