c webber said:

What do you call a fly with no teeth?

Umm... a fly with no teeth?.....

*Captain Jen*

07- TL Top Thrill Dragster
06- TL Antiques + Waveswinger
05- ATL Paddlewheel Excursions
04- Red Tag on Paddlewheel Excursions

Haha What i think chris was trying to say is..."what do you call a fly with golden teeth??.....A zipper"Or it could just be a trick "?" in that case Jen is so right!

Cpt. Nathan was always using that one haha:)

I love you Webber and i miss you ever so much Hell i miss so many people i really did'nt expect to have such strong connections thru CP but i do and its good but bad at the same time because i miss everyone so much

I cant wait till X-mas party its going to be a blast! SO who is all going to the X-MAS party this year?

PaddleWheel TL 06'
Paddlewheel Crew 05'
Capt. Barbie
"Barbie's Behind the Wheel Now!"

I'll be there for sure!

2005 - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - MF/Peanuts Playground/Top Thrill Dragster

i dont know.. i really wasnt going to go... but i didnt really get to say goodbye to anyone so.... it's a maybe...

*Captain Jen*

If only I could......but its the same night as the WOF Christmas party.....oh well, I'll be thinking of everyone.

Push down and Pull Up on Your Lab Bars....THATS DOWN THEN UP!

2006-WOF RipCord Complex TL
2005-WOF Boomerand ATL, Timber Wolf TL/Magnum XL 200, Mean Strek
2004-WOF Grand Prix Raceway ATL, Monsoon TL
2003-WOF Area 2 Sweeps

Hi Capt. Kirby, There's so many? :). I like the one about when Capt Kat was saying how she's was going to try and get on Mantis, Then they said that they didn't need another stand up :).

Quote from a Corkscrew ride op, "And Dragster is down again"

Hi Capt. Kirby! I took my family to CP, every Wednesday, and they always rode PWE at least 2 or 3 times everytime. My 4 year old daughter got excited when I said Capt. Jen out-loud, when I started reading these post's. She started naming all you guys off. You were her fav, but she also remembers Capt. Nathan, and Capt. Jen. So, if you remember her, her name was Kayleigh, and was there every Wednesday, and sometimes a few Tuesday's as well. She wanted me to post on here to tell you hi, and she can't wait to see you next year.

Capt_KirbyPWE05 said:

Does anyone have any ideas about some new jokes at paddlewheel???? since i may be the TL there next year i need some help with some new jokes your help woud be great :)

I wouldn't count on it if upper management reads this....

MantisSam said:
Kirby and Jen are my favorites. I love Kirby's dirty jokes when only me and my friend were on. Lots of fun on the ride.

Awww! that is very sweet of you "Jer" and YES i do remember your family, tell your Kayleigh i said "Hi" you guys always made my boats a blast! And i cant wait till next year ethier :)

i love paddlewheel the most out of any ride at Cp , and its really nice to know i have some fans out there. It makes me want to go back to paddlewheel even more next year :) I cant wait!!!

PaddleWheel TL 06'
Paddlewheel Crew 05'
Capt. Barbie

Wow Cedar Point Lady, you sure do like the area of employee discipline, don't you?

Kirby becoming norehire for telling a few dirty jokes to friends?

Don't be ridiculus.

Thanks you guys for your support , yea i felt a bit attacked by cedar point lady. Its nice to know some people have some respect for people and thier jobs at CP :)

Anywho you guys rock and i feel so loved right now :) thanks for the love i cant wait till next year Hell i cant wait till X-mas party its going to be a blast to say the least!

PaddleWheel TL 06'
Paddlewheel Crew 05'
Capt. Barbie

Clearly she knows both Kirby and "upper management" well enough to make that assumption.

I love you too Jen and Kirby! The Paddlewheel crew made my life better this summer. Weekends would have been horrible without blasting Defying Gravity down the causeway in the morning...or Marilyn Manson...whichever...

TL Thunder Canyon '06
TL Antique Cars/Wave Swinger & TL Mean Streak '05
White Water Landing '04

I think maybe the point she was trying to make was that if you want to work there next year, you might want to watch what you say/post on here.

People have gotten fired for posting things on here...

But I dont think you have anything to worry about... hell... i have had Oz and Bob tell me some really inappropriate jokes!

But yes... Defying Gravity/Manson down the causeway makes me miss getting up, layering like whoa, grabbing a V8 and doughnuts, meeting out by the curb, and being in park op all by 9 in the morning..... almost...

and then of course there is always going to wardrobe and the caf on the clock with the keys and paperwork!

*Captain Jen*

I know what they will fire someone over or not. Their biggest two issues is disclosure of company info and discussion of incidences.

Personal experinece within reason are not problematic. Talking about drinking, bad things done to guests, breaking rules and so on are crossing the line.

Kirby did not even come close to crossing the line. It's good advise to watch what you say in any case as not to aggravate management if you plan on retuning.

It's all good no worryies:) thanks for the advise guys, It was very nice for you and i feel 100% times better about it all thanks to you guys:)thanks again you guys ROCK!!!..

Anyhow Lets talk about something better hmmmmmm how about Big Bash 2005 vegas???? all i know is that have a blast and was running around like a carzy girl tryng to eat as much as possablie and to win a free t-shirt! haha. Its funny because i like did'nt eat like the whole week before big bash just so i could injoy all the free yummy food!!..mmmmmm mini corn dogs mmmm... Did anyone win anything amazing that night??? Because i sure did'nt?! but i still had the time of my life with the best people of my life... even if Nick did bomb it on the water balloon toss haha i love ya nick:)...hehe

PaddleWheel TL 06'
Paddlewheel Crew 05'
Capt. Barbie

Yeah, it was all MY fault that YOU can't catch.....geez....blame it all on me....oh, and don't worry about that troll, people like that really have no idea what they are talking about.

Push down and Pull Up on Your Lab Bars....THATS DOWN THEN UP!

2006-WOF RipCord Complex TL
2005-WOF Boomerand ATL, Timber Wolf TL/Magnum XL 200, Mean Strek
2004-WOF Grand Prix Raceway ATL, Monsoon TL
2003-WOF Area 2 Sweeps

Well maybe Nick if you could throw i could catch it better! haha.. and yes i do blame it all on you :) lol Oh and by the way HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! im sending you some stuff in the mail should be a few days before you get it but i hope you have a fun day hunny :)...

PaddleWheel TL 06'
Paddlewheel Crew 05'
Capt. Barbie

Oh captain my captain, i remember telling nick to yell that one, and i believe it stuck, but ahh, who doesnt love the paddlewheel. my favorite moment of the excursion had to be when captain nathan made his entire boat wave to me as i tried to harmlessly pass through the employee area. but he wasnt the only one.To all the captains. you all have special places in my heart.

'05- Mean Streak

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service