Opening Day 2008!

Yeah, and maybe you can slip us some "ride in's" with your connections.;)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Do you mean "Ride Agains"?

And that would be a fast track to getting fired if Mr Schuyler would pass those on to us... Trust me, I saw it happen.

I know you know that Adam... I was just adding to the conversation ;)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

And I distinctly remember that winks are a sign of sarcasm.;)

p.s.-the wink above is not being used in a sarcastic manner.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Thank you for the PM Ejh. I have 12 days requested off this year for my CP vacation. We will probably make it at least 8 of those days. There is a little hiccup in the cake thing though. Mandi (married2acpfreak) and I are getting a divorce! But, I think that she is still planning on making a cake. I need ask her. We are still talking to each other. It is not WWII with us or anything we just split. I am living at my best friends house whom also enjoys 45 days out of the season at the park. She is planning on being there.

I am not sure what I could bring. Anything would help I suppose. I am not sure how many will be in my party. My preliminary guess would be about 3.

Peace, Mikey

Well... The edit button does not seem to be working for me. But that sentance is supposed to read: I need to ask her.

Relax, Mikeybo. We got it. :)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Can we have one of these for Opening Day?

i plan on going sat night and all day sunday

What's Life If You Never Get To The POINT?...see yall in line!

I'm thinking of doing Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (which I've called off from work). How are you with that Josh?

That will be fine... I'm probably gonna drive up after work on Friday, and stay Fri-Sun nights, and leave after close on Monday. I'd like to do Skyscraper on Friday night, and snap some pictures. If you just want to meet up on Saturday that will be fine too.

I'm good with staying all nights if you are. Of course I'll pitch in for the cabin.

2 months my friends, 2 long months. Hopefully it will go quicker once this snow melts.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

I'm counting down the days too ejh1701. Won't be that much longer, spring is just around the corner and so is opening day.. woo hoo!! :)

Just 59 more days till the cake!

I plan on being there also...I am going to put my request off in ASAP. Anyone up for a Maverick 1st ride?

I was thinking about it, but my first ride I think will be the Mean Streak. I'm taking a friend of mine with us who hasn't rode the Maverick yet, so that might be my 2nd ride.

If it is cold like it was last year, I will be going to Dragster first to see if I can get another rollback...

3rd train of the season...
120 mph - 420 ft
Rollback...
Seeing Adam not getting a rollback... Priceless...

;)

::shruggs:: Yeah, well.....at least I..........uhhh......ummmmmmm.......I got nothing.

Last year was a fluke anyway. I was in prime placement for the first train! It was the mystery people that showed up before the Resort Gates opened that screwed me up. This year, I'll get that first train, mark my words.:)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Excuses... Excuses...

I just hope it doesn't rain, then I'll be happy (I'm low maintence) :)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service