Opening Day 2007!

That won't work. Parking for Fridays is in the Soak City parking lot. Even if it did work, it's not really a good idea to lie to gain access for parking.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Walt so you are sayin that you can not park at the Soak City lot for OD??

MF.. 47................Dragster..24
WT..31
Maverick. one amazing ride! first person from the SC gates to ride on its opening day! besides red cross
Maverick rides = 18

No, he's saying that you shouldn't lie to the guard that separates the Breakers guest lot from the Soak City lot just so you can be closer to Fridays.

Goodbye MrScott

John

The suggestion was to just say you were going to Friday's so that you could then park in the Breakers parking lot, which is normally restricted to hotel guests. My point was that you should not lie for parking, but since parking for Fridays is in the Soak City lot anyway, it wouldn't work.

There's nothing wrong with parking in the Soak City parking lot for general access to the park.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Okay i got it.
Can't wait till opening day!

MF.. 47................Dragster..24
WT..31
Maverick. one amazing ride! first person from the SC gates to ride on its opening day! besides red cross
Maverick rides = 18

Buddy and I are roadtripping. I'll be out of school, but he'll still be at OU so we're gonna make the trek

Adam when do you plan on going in April for season passes. I am planing a RV load of friends, would like to meet up with you guys if possible and maybe get a burger at Thirsty Pony and roll some at the lanes.

Yeah I suppose the Thristy Pony would be good. I've heard some good things about them.
As for when, well Mark S is planning on showing up as is Vince so we need to come up with a set date once we find out the dates the SPC is open. I think last year it was open Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

If you're there early enough to get a spot close to the front of the Soak City lot, the Breakers lot shouldn't make for that much of an advantage anyways.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Of those days, Sundays would be the only possibility for me.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

David Sagert said:
I am planing a RV load of friends

Did you mean you have an RV that can fly or that you're going to run an RV load of friends through a planer? ;)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I think option 2 would hurt just a little bit.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Of course, if it's option 1, I would suggest going plaid. You'll get there much faster.

Brandon

Plaid? Plaid!? No one goes plaid anymore.

It's all about the horizontal stripes now, they're the fastest. Don't you know anything?

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

<voice crack> PREPARE SHIP </voice crack>
ahem
Prepare Ship, for ludicrous speed. Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Goodbye MrScott

John

lol! :)
What happened to then?
We passed then.
When?
Just now. We're at now, now.
Go back to then!
When?
Now.
Now?
Now!
I can't.
Why?
We missed it.
When?
Just now.
When will then be now?
Soon.
How soon?

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Are we stopped?

Yes sir were stopped.

Well okay then, how about a five minute break... smoke em' if you got em' {thud}

I guess option two since I dont really like some of the people going.

I a PLANNING a trip down with a RV full of drunkards that should either be run through a planer or dressed in plaid and dragged behind the RV from Southfield to Sandusky.

No really they are a good group of friends and we should all meet up and punish our livers at the Pony.

I'd love to, but US laws prevent me from doing so.

^ Just tell customs you are on your way to CP to pick up a "very important package". They will let you through no problem I swear. Well maybe not but its worth a try right? What are they gonna do arrest you and give you a cavity search? Allright maybe not a good idea.

I was referring to your drinking age being 21 and be being 18.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service