Mantis 2004

Two hour waits or not, I really am getting tired of it here. I miss it there soooooooo much. I needs to get outta here!!!!
I feel you Kurtis, I keep on talking to my cp friends instead of doing my school work :-) Just 13 more weeks!!
------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole and looking pretty at the same time!

Hey Kurtis, just wondering if you got my email. My account seems messed up. anyway, was just hoping we could chat more sometime.
------------------
'04- Mantis
Thanks Kippy!!! I would love to be an honorary wicked twister!!!

------------------
TC crew 95
Tiques ATL 96
Raptor 97
Corkscrew/Troika ATL/GeminiATL 02
Mean Streak ATL/ Gemini TL 03
Zone 4 Assistant Sup 04

Jay, got your email and replied. Brian, you had better do your dance with the Mantis Stick this summer!
Hey---remember this is a FAMILY park ;-) the mantis stick dance isn't sounding so family friendly! :-)
------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole and looking pretty at the same time!
Oh no Clara. This is a family friendly activity. You'll just have to wait and see. At least my version of the dance...I don't know about Kurtis' dance! Hehe

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
2001 - S.C. Foods Supervisor

Mmmmmmhmmmm, yeah, then why was it that you would only do the dance after the park had closed?
Because it wasn't for the guests...only for the employees (hehe)!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

I sense a Mantis/Wicked Twister party happening this summer.... ;)

------------------
2003 - Wicked Twister Crew
2004 - Wicked Twister Crew

Sounds like a good idea to me. I can't wait...
-----------------
2004 - Mantis Crew
Yeah, so Clara told me that she wanted to wear the waders. I just thought that was kinda odd, but more power to her!!!!!!!!
She is more than welcome to. I avoid the giant mutant fish that suck everything up - even the spit of guests (which btw is completely disgusting)!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Ok, someone needs to start explaining exactly WHAT is involved with working on Mantis. I may need to rethink it if it involves getting close to those fish! LOL

------------------
'04- Mantis

Yeah, Diva, I am telling you now. I refuse to put those things on and go out into the water. I have this horrid fear of water that I cannot see through. Ask Shanaynay about Snake River Falls! The worst that I ever had to do was to get on the pillars in the lagoon and collect change. I can handle that okay, but I will NOT get in the water.
I always admired the lovliness of the Mantis lagoon. Aww...the hot summer days waiting in line, with the sweet smell of dead fish permeating throughout the park. I can't wait ;) So, what's this about actually going out in that trash? I don't think I'll be signing up for that.

------------------
2004 - Mantis Crew

ahh the waders...i hated them so much. anyone remember that one guy who swam in the water to search for his missing keys with nothing except what looked like his underwear. talk about nasty...gag.

------------------
2003 - Mantis
2004 - Mantis
2004 - Disney Intern: Disney-MGM Studios Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Cast

Yeah, that was a horrible night! He lost his keys even after I told him that we could not be responsible for them, so held onto them anyway!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

I always figured the fish were in that water to eat algae and stuff. Now I realize it's to keep you away from the water...those things have teeth. And I think they started to form a plan to escape last summer....

On a side note, there's a DDR thread on here and I wanted to see if any Mantis crew played. I am bringing down the home version, it's fun for laughs and we could definitely have some fun (and not waste money!)

------------------
'04- Mantis AIM- jaymich21

Haha, I'm not great at DDR, but I still love to dance (as alot of people can tell you). I'm def. up for it!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service