Mantis 2004

Awww, thanks hun! :-) Good times! You better come visit!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
2001 - S.C. Foods Supervisor

Hey, this is Kurtis with a K!!! I for real cannot wait to go back to Cedar Point. Mantis is the bomb for sure. I worked on Iron Dragon and then transfered. People always said that it was hard, and it was challenging, but I loved it!!! Brain, you will make a great ATL for real! See you soon!
Who's Brain? hehe! anyways, love ya Kurtis!!!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
*** This post was edited by MantisBrian 2/8/2004 2:08:05 PM ***

Sounds like you guys will be having an excellent crew!!!!!

------------------
Gemini Crew '02
Camp Snoopy ATL '03
Gemini TL '04

it does sound like a good crew brian and john...even though im not your sup, i hope you invite me to some of your crew parties!!
------------------
TC crew 95
Tiques ATL 96
Raptor 97
Corkscrew/Troika ATL/GeminiATL 02
Mean Streak ATL/ Gemini TL 03
Zone 4 Assistant Sup 04
That's a given David Dailey. We wouldn't have it any other way! :-)

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Wait just a sec... Before anyone invites Ms. Dailey anywhere THE WICKED TWISTER CREW 2004 wants to make David Dailey a Honorary Member at all of our crew party's this season.

------------------
TL Wicked Twister 2004
ATL Mantis 2003
Mantis Crew 2002
Raptor Crew 2001

I honestly don't care who comes to our parties....just as long as it's not the CP police!!! :-) I had a few run-ins with them and I would rather not repeat that.

------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole and looking pretty at the same time!

Yeah, Mantis 2002 crew party comes to memory. Kippy knows all about that one! Fun times and a great story!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

If there is anyone on the Mantis crew this season that wants to know some really funny storys about Brian trust me i know them all. Just come over to Wicked for a visit and I'll fill you in. And Girl the cops know that your legal...

------------------
TL Wicked Twister 2004
ATL Mantis 2003
Mantis Crew 2002
Raptor Crew 2001

Mantis crew, don't be fooled by Kippy. I know just as many funny stories about Kippy (if not more). Fire alarm ring any bells?!? I think we are going to have a pow-wow during training week just to discuss them all!

Haha, j/k!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Oh no I have to miss training week...which I actually enjoyed last year. I think someone(Kurtis!!) needs to call and fill me in on all of the stuff I'm going to miss. Oh and I have some good Kurtis stories too!!
------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole while looking pretty at the same time!
*** This post was edited by Clara 2/10/2004 11:41:06 PM ***
*** This post was edited by Clara 2/10/2004 11:41:45 PM ***
Yeah, i didn't like the CP Police. They pulled my ID because I used a girls bathroom! But there was no sign on the door. But whatever.
just a little observation, but so far am I the only girl???

------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole while looking pretty at the same time!

Yes Clara, as of right now, it looks like you are the only girl. I just talked to Knauf today, but I forgot to ask him. Guess I'll wait until the next time we talk. It'll be fun though!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

I don't mind working with you boys...it will be lots of fun I can't wait :-D

------------------

Hey everyone! Haven't been online much lately so I had to catch up a bit on the posts. Looks like I'll be working with a fun group :-) just wanted to jump in and say hi. Yeah, that's about it....hi! I'm full of all sorts of un information today. Anyway, I'm usually on AIM if anybody wants to chat. I definitely want to hear some cool Mantis stories- to see what I'm getting myself into! AIM- jaymich21

Hope to chat with ya soon.
------------------
'04- Mantis

Brian you can't let any girls take the place of steph and i, the train track girls... :)

------------------
'03/'04 *Millennium Crew*

Steph, you two are always welcome over to Mantis. Especially during 2-hour wait times. Those are the worst.

Jeremy, I'll be home later on today. IM me if you wanna hear some fun stories from the summer. Also, I'm working on putting up a website with lots of pictures. I'll let you know when its done.

Story time during leadership week! Good times!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Very true, two hour wait times are terrible, im not looking forward to those!

------------------
'03/'04 *Millennium Crew*

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service