Mantis 2004

Hi everyone! I just got hired for Mantis today and I'm so excited. I process in May 2nd. Hope to see everyone there! My AIM name is S2Kster.

------------------
Mantis 2004

Jeremy here...I just got hired for Mantis too! It's my first year and I hope to have a blast! AIM- jaymich21
------------------
'04- Mantis
Two friends of mine also got hired into Mantis.
Welcome to Mantis!!!

I'm Brian and I will be your ATL (Assistant Team Leader). If you ever want to talk or chat, IM me CPMantisBrian. I'm usually always on. Looking forward to chatting with you guys soon and having a wonderful summer.

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
2001 - S.C. Foods Supervisor

Hi this is Clara I emailed Knauf a few days ago and I'm on Mantis now! My IM name is Claralynn88... I can't wait for summer.--- Brian is it too early for me to call test ride?? :-)
Hey Clara. Glad to hear your on the crew! I'm looking forward to working with all of you. And it's never too late to call a test ride ;-)

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Then I want to call test ride too...whatever it is

------------------
Mantis crew 2004

Sure I'll call a test ride myself, but that's not the point of my post. Where is Mantis Pride? We need to get more people posting! We're an awesome coaster and a rockin team! Let's start getting more people involved.

Speaking of which I told 3 of my friends I got hired this summer and they all thought it was so cool they applied. Workin at CP is da Bomb y'all!

------------------
'04- Mantis

AIM-Jaymich21

JMich...We've got plenty of Mantis Pride...if anyone knows of employees assigned to Mantis, send em here. I'm in the works of a website for us, to post pictures and other fun stuff so we can all kinda meet each other. If only classes weren't wearing me down ;-)

Glad to hear you're friends are thinking of coming too. Fun times!

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

Kurtis finally sent in his app, so he should be on our crew soon :-) Also who is our TL?
------------------
--Color guard is the art of trying not to hit yourself in the head with the flag pole while looking pretty
John LaJoye is the TL. He's got lots of experience, so I'm looking forward to working with him. You guys all seem like a great group. If I haven't talked to you yet on AIM, I'll try and get around to it. Send me a message if you want - CPMantisBrian

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about CP2004.

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis

John is such a character. He's so fun to be around, your going to have an awesome crew again this year. Who knows, I might even get to go over once this season. I know I had fun last time being the replacement mexican for the week ;), just no blackouts or monsons this time, Please?

------------------
PTC '04
PT in '03 look for me at CP!
Area 3 Games, 2002
Still the weird guy from California

Just want to say Hello to everyone that is working on Mantis this year. Everyone that is new to that crew this year you are all so very lucky to be work with 2 of the best blue tags in the park. Brian the ATL this year is my best friend at CP I got to spend 2 summers working with him at Mantis, and I Love him to death.

------------------
TL Wicked Twister 2004
ATL Mantis 2003
Mantis Crew 2002
Raptor Crew 2001

Hey all, for those that don't know me yet i am John and i am going be the Team Leader at Mantis. I am very excited to work with you all and plan to have a awesome summer.

Kippy congrates on being at Wicked Twister and Hector you can come over anytime and play.....

------------------
John

Magnum Crew 1999 (BEST CREW MAGNUM HAS EVER HAD :) )
Raptor Crew 2000
Mantis/Millennium Force 2001
Turnpike Cars/Calypso TL 2002 Power Tower TL 2003
Mantis TL 2004

*** This post was edited by RaptorboyJohn 2/5/2004 6:42:22 PM ***

Hector,

That was a fun week! I hope everyone has fun over there at Mantis this summer, and who knows, maybe I'll be there at some point myself.

------------------
Jeff Tobe
tobejeff@pilot.msu.edu
Mantis Crew 2003... ??????? 2004 :o)
*** This post was edited by Tobe 2/6/2004 12:58:54 AM ***

Hope the Live E! thing is working out for you Jeff. You are always welcome (and somewhat expected) to come work with us...even if only for a short time.

------------------
2004 - ATL Mantis
2003 - Mantis
2002 - Mantis
*** This post was edited by MantisBrian 2/6/2004 11:26:54 PM ***

Hey people, my name is Carlos (if you haven't met me). I'll be returning for my second season on the bug. I'll be processing in on June 1. Yeah, a little late, but better late than never. AIM me at vdude02. i dont bite. =)

------------------
2003 - Mantis
2004 - Mantis
2004 - Disney Intern: Disney-MGM Studios Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Cast

Let's hear an example of a spiel from Mantis since we rock enough to still do them..!

------------------
Mantis crew 2004

"Welcome to the Mantis. For your safety and the safety of those around you...." hehe...those who worked the park before know what I'm talking about.

------------------
2003 - Mantis
2004 - Mantis
2004 - Disney Intern: Disney-MGM Studios Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Crew

BRIAN CONGRATS ON BEING ATL OF MANTIS...IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME....I EXPECT THAT YOU FOLLOW THE *****NESS THAT I TAUGHT YOU....HEHE...AND DON'T SHOW ANY MERCY TO THE GUEST...TEACH ALL WELL....LOVE YA....KRISTI (THE BEST ATL EVER)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service