Christmas party version 2007.

My Zune is poop brown. :-D I love it.

Josh, IM me or something - we should figure out what's going on. Obviously I'm going to want to stay up there, and I'm assuming others will, too.

-Josh

I have floor space, but I'm 90 miles west and completely out of your way. :(

L.A.Lady said:
Wow is it that time of year already. If it wasn't for my friend telling me about this year's party I would have never thought of it. My head has been so far up my own butt with work that time ceased to have meaning.

Anyway, even thought I don't post much, I'll be there as I am, every year just about. I work until noon on saturdays but that won't be an issue.

I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Annie

Which day will you be there? Or are you doing both? We will be there on the 8th because of the weekend schedule with the child.

CP 98'-03'Park Operations
GL 04-07' Park Operations
CP 06',07' Fear Faire
CP 08' Ice Show tech/rides, Fright Zone
CP 09' Admissions/Fright Zone

Josh, Schuyler and I will be there the 15th.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

coasterchick said:

L.A.Lady said:
Wow is it that time of year already. If it wasn't for my friend telling me about this year's party I would have never thought of it. My head has been so far up my own butt with work that time ceased to have meaning.

Anyway, even thought I don't post much, I'll be there as I am, every year just about. I work until noon on saturdays but that won't be an issue.

I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Annie

Which day will you be there? Or are you doing both? We will be there on the 8th because of the weekend schedule with the child.

I'm hoping to be there for both but the one on the 8th, I may be there a little later in the evening because my boyfriend and I are going to see "The Christmas Carol" first.

What time is the one for the 15th? If I don't have anything going I would like to come... Also...Where is Gameworks located?

8pm

http://www.gameworks.com/locations/detroit.php Great Lakes Crossing Mall off I-75 at exit 84.

I'm going to try to make one or both of the events.

I should be able to make the one on the 15th.

-Paul

*cough*

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

What? I'll see you all Saturday at 8! :)

If I go, I am only planning on going the 15th? Is it still the consensus that there are going to be 2 parties? One on the 8th and one on the 15th? This thread was getting quite dusty.

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

2 parties, yes. One the 8th at 8, one the 15th at 8. I'll be at both

I can make neither. We've got stuff going on both weekends.

Damn the busyness of December.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Well you suck then :)

This is about the time where people start dropping like flys...lol

I will see you all there on sat around 6 or so.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

^Which one are you going to be at Dave? And are you going for sure Schuyler on the 15th?

*** Edited 12/4/2007 11:14:36 PM UTC by TTD 120mph***

Adam, you live close enough, come to both.

Yeah, I guess I could. As long as something doesnt come up, I'll try to make it.

I am going to be at both of them, however I will be late getting to the 2nd party as I have red wing tickets. I should be around there at 10:30 or so on the 15th.
*** Edited 12/5/2007 11:36:09 PM UTC by crazy horse***

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service