Christmas party version 2007.

I'll try to make the one on the 8th. I'll have to see how things work out.....I've been to a few in the past and it's always fun.

"Show me a 450 in skee ball and I'll show you a wasted childhood."

I cannot go this year because it lands on the same day as my dad B-day, plus it would be too far for me with my work schedule the way it is this time of year. ::sad face::

After checking on my schedule, I cannot make the 15th.
I may try and make the 8th.

Ya'll are killing me! First on the same day as the GOCC party, then two parties.... Well, now you are forcing me to choose, and the GOCC party does not have Guiness on tap let alone by the yard... :) Seriously, why is the GOCC party several hours away in Dayton this year instead of Sandusky?

OK. I will be GW this year instead, if TekGuy can fly a zillion miles to get there I can travel 2...:) It sure seems like it has been more than 6 years. I am looking forward to the gathering, it will be nice to see everyone again and meet the new people the following week.

BTW, I was at the GW yesterday and noticed the latest remodel of the bar area greatly diminished available bar space and replaced a lot of bar stools with booths. If we get larger than the available seating, look for us upstairs as there may be more available at that bar.

-J

-- <a href=http://www.jasonjmonroe.com>Jason J Mornoe .Com</a>

1,927 miles ;) I have flown this one too many times...

No more balloon game?!? :( That was fun.

Crazy Horse, thank you for holding events on both the 8th and 15th. Making the 15th an option allows me to attend. I have other commitments in the southeast lower Michigan region during the 15th weekend and I ensured I am in the Auburn Hills area that particular evening. (If for some reason this is cancelled, I will deflect to the Port Huron area unless others are interested in a makeshift gathering near Auburn Hills or Sterling Heights.)

Let me see if I can grab some Microsoft swag for when I am out there, if anyone is interested? No promises, but I will see...

See you on the 15th!

Aaron

.. yeah a picture of Gates in his office using Firefox would be sweet.. ;)

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Autographed. ;)

Yes, they'll always be drunken DDR..hehe

CP 98'-03'Park Operations
GL 04-07' Park Operations
CP 06',07' Fear Faire
CP 08' Ice Show tech/rides, Fright Zone
CP 09' Admissions/Fright Zone

I will see you all on the 15th - or those that are there anyway. I'll bring an autographed photo of the Queen mother back from London. We can play darts with it.

Peace
J

Might be kinda hard to get her autograph.

She's been dead for a few years.

Goodbye MrScott

John

They sell them in droves at Picadilly circus and Leicaster Square... Pantomimes dressed up as the queen will sign them for you free of charge.

Red Garter Rob said:
.. yeah a picture of Gates in his office using Firefox would be sweet.. ;)

I believe a Windows Vista Ultimate license or a Zune 8 would be more exciting to receive, and they are realistically available for me to purchase so that I can bring them to give.

BTW no guarantees on what I will bring/make available... you'll have to be there the 15th to see... wonder if I can make a little contest out of this... that'd be fun ;). And sorry, no Xbox 360s, that's out of my price range to just buy and then give away. But, I'll see if I can have more than just the usual t-shirts, mugs, and pens... that's just boring by themselves.

Unless there's no interest in Zunes or Windows Vista... ;)

Aaron

I would be interested in a Windows XP license....but I can't make it on the 15th. I don't feel like upgrading my hardware to make sure its Vista compatible.

Goodbye MrScott

John

TekGuy said:
[

Unless there's no interest in Zunes or Windows Vista... ;)

Well ya got that right.. There's still just a little TOO much info being sent back to your BORG site there in Redmond by Vista for my taste..

Zunes on the other hand.. ohh wait.. I won't be there the 15th.. My bad...

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Robert I'm not sure how I stepped on your toes exactly. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.

Back on topic... any ideas on how I can fairly give out what I bring? I have some of my own, but perhaps someone else has a more interesting idea.

What time did we decide to meet up at, was it 6 or 8, or both? I can make either time, but like with the date of the event, the sooner I know the time the better I can plan things out.

I should be there on the 15th. :) A Vista license would be sweet as hell.

PS, everyone should have a Zune. They are teh r0x0r. I can't wait until tomorrow for my v2 firmware upgrade. I just hope I don't lose all of my music like I did for the last one. :(

-Josh

Typicly we meet around 8, but a lot of people get there as early as 5-6pm to score a seat.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Wow is it that time of year already. If it wasn't for my friend telling me about this year's party I would have never thought of it. My head has been so far up my own butt with work that time ceased to have meaning.

Anyway, even thought I don't post much, I'll be there as I am, every year just about. I work until noon on saturdays but that won't be an issue.

I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Annie

I could go for a Vista license. Or a Server 2008 license. :)

I guess I can theoretically get those from Work. I don't know how all that enterprise licensing works.

Vista might be neat though. I guess that makes me an ass for giving you crap back in the spring about Microsoft. :)

Well I have a Vista license... but only Home Premium. I never boot into it though. I'm happy with my Gutsy Gibbon 64 bit OS. I RDP into my XP box if need be.

I wouldn't mind a Zune... in the poop brown preferably ;)

I'm not sure which week I will be there. Depends on my "crew" -- exit, Schuyler, TTD, etc... If you didn't know... you are my "crew" ;)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service