Cedar Point's 2011 ride will target thrill seekers

Kyle2154 said:
Without EBITDA some may say my company is worth nothing, maybe even negative, but a smart investor would realize it has every bit of value as yours.

Well, until you default on your loan and declare bankruptcy. ;)

Goodbye MrScott

John

Let's move the financial discussion out of this thread and into this one.

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

My apologies for the jag...

Now deathfearsnone, Buckeyeminister and ffej can get back to the compelling discussion we prevented from occurring.

;)

Brandon

No blog updates in 9 days, all the "big present" talk was about big (literally) cookies.

All has been quite on the Cedar Point front about the 2011 attraction, a little... too quite... :)

Last edited by Kyle2154,

It's been quiet too. ;)

Goodbye MrScott

John

Well when I think mid august I think the 13 through the 20th

Kyle2154 said:
All has been quite on the Cedar Point front about the 2011 attraction, a little... too quite... :)

Hey look, it's Raph.

A little too Raph. ;)

Goodbye MrScott

John

And next week is mid-August.

I really don't like that this thread has been hijacked by some suto-finance guys.....you can stray but come back to the circle for the sing a long...please.

Well, does anyone know when season passes go on sale? The announcement is supposed to be in conjunction with that.

Promoter of fog.

I believe they go on sale on or around the time of the announcement of next year's new attraction at CP.

;)

Brandon

This years went on sale around Mid-September. Which seems to be around the same time every year.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Thank you Walt. I appreciate it. Please Dj, don't start a flame war at me because you like to hear yourself babble on totally off topic. I would like to be able to read posts about the topic I clicked on.

Would it be possible for them to do the swing and a boardwalk?

It is possible that you could put in both.

I just don't see how a boardwalk fits in with the park. I understand the arguments for it (and I agree with most of them) I just don't see how it would fit in. But maybe that's me.

And you were reading about the topic you clicked on. If you had bothered to read the 69 previous pages you would have seen the natural progression of the conversation. And would have found that the title really referenced CP's stock price and thrill seeking investors.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I was thinking that they have made several statements about the history of the park. I also think that the park would like to be everything to everybody and they have stuff for the kids, teens and young adults and the shows and things like that for the older generation. the one thing I see they are missing are the boomers from the classic parks. I think a boardwalk area with a cedar point twist would be great for that.

By the way Jugga, if the progression of the conversation lead to seal clubbing, would that be ok as well? I guess that we will just disagree Jugga. I respect your opinions, I just disagree with this one.

Not unless we were talking about clubbing the seals as they got off Dragster. ;)

Goodbye MrScott

John

Or while the seals are on Dragster, which of course is frowned upon seeing how you need to keep your arms down on the ride.

I'm new here btw. Long time reader, 1st time replier.

Congrats on post number uno!

I just started to post here too, I found out this board was more active.

Btw, why do a lot of people think it will be a star flyer when it could be the good ol' water swing? ;)

Ride on, my friends!
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TopThrillCedarPoint

I think there are lots of reasons, but the biggest one now is that Ocean Motion is being removed. A water swing would be right on the water, so no need to remove an existing ride or place markers all over nearby.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service