Cedar Point 2013

Well to be fair you can't just occasionally drop in and post cryptic messages like "what I've heard" and then act bothered when people "read into everything".

To bring it back, I found it a little annoying when it got sidetracked. Now back to the topic at hand.

What's the twist in the story?

I mean, it must be at least somewhat interesting if it's something that can't be just simply posted.

Promoter of fog.

Perhaps I'll share some day when there's a real announcement.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Fair enough. :)

Promoter of fog.

Jeff said:
Perhaps I'll share some day when there's a real announcement.

"Real" Jeff? I get it. Part of the ride might be an optical illusion? So it will be a cross between Wild Eagle and Curse of DarKastle? I got ya now Jeff. Way to let us read between the lines. Thanks!

I'm actually really digging the idea of "The Gatekeeper" concept. I'm envisioning two keyhole pass-though pillars flanking each side of the entrance gate with two barrel rolls over the entrance. The Gatekeeper has a nice recent, unintended tie-in with the Thor movie too. Of course, I'm sure anything CP does will be good, as long as they can keep the theme as intended beyond the first few weeks of operation. Cough...Maverick...Cough...TTd...cough.

The only time Jeff has brought up any indication of a story is when someone talks about Dick being involved with this project and that the project has been planned for years. Earlier in this topic he alluded to the same thing and I even brought it up then that maybe Dick was not involved with this ride and that it wasn't apart of this giant master plan that everyone clings to on this site. It is entirely possible that Dick had nothing to do with any of what is taking place in 2013.

Jeff said:
Jesus, you guys read into everything. I used "twist" to mean what it conventionally means, not play games.

I'm the same way, I get a kick on break at work when everyone reads so much into everything, keep 'em coming!!

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

And the search for the holy grail begins.

TTD Man said:

Jeff said:
Jesus, you guys read into everything. I used "twist" to mean what it conventionally means, not play games.

I'm the same way, I get a kick on break at work when everyone reads so much into everything, keep 'em coming!!

now because you used two exclamation points, are you trying to say we are getting two new coasters next year? sweet

James

Possible Theme For New Coaster
We have just received word from a very reliable source who works inside Cedar Point. This source has stated the new coaster will be themed after a dragon, hence the image of eyes released by Cedar Point last week.

Our source also confirmed the track will be green. Therefore, I am skeptical to the whereabouts of the green coaster track that was spotted in Ohio being shipped to China as other sites have reported.

We are currently waiting for a name of the new coaster. As of right now this is still a rumor, but we are very confident with our source so please stay tuned!

http://coasterfusion.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?135...post_13989

Last edited by JAMedic,

...very reliable source? Anyone who would be reliable is not contacting a coaster website to spill the beans.

Understandable, just figured I would pass along the "idea".

99er said:
...very reliable source? Anyone who would be reliable is not contacting a coaster website to spill the beans.

Anybody who is "reliable" wouldn't leak a memo either...

This source has stated the new coaster will be themed after a dragon, hence the image of eyes released by Cedar Point last week.

I declare instant stripping of any kind of merit from this source. Those were not/are not the eyes of a Dragon.....

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

TTD 120mph said:

This source has stated the new coaster will be themed after a dragon, hence the image of eyes released by Cedar Point last week.

I declare instant stripping of any kind of merit from this source. Those were not/are not the eyes of a Dragon.....

Definitely could be the eyes of a dragon...

Dragons are mythical creatures.. There is no proof that their eyes are a "certain way".

^^And those eyes are confirmed to be part of the 2012 coaster logo? It came along with a post warning people of false clues....:p

JAMedic said:

Possible Theme For New Coaster
We have just received word from a very reliable source who works inside Cedar Point. This source has stated the new coaster will be themed after a dragon, hence the image of eyes released by Cedar Point last week.

Our source also confirmed the track will be green. Therefore, I am skeptical to the whereabouts of the green coaster track that was spotted in Ohio being shipped to China as other sites have reported.

We are currently waiting for a name of the new coaster. As of right now this is still a rumor, but we are very confident with our source so please stay tuned!

http://coasterfusion.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?135...post_13989

Guest: Where's that green ride?!
Ride Op: Which one?
Guest: The one where your feet dangle!
Ride Op: Which one?!
Guest: The one that does those looptie loops!
Ride Op: WHICH ONE???

Yeah... green does NOT sound like a good idea.

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

Why would we have an other coaster themed after a Dragon, we already have Iron Dragon.

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

JAMedic said:
Definitely could be the eyes of a dragon...

Dragons are mythical creatures.. There is no proof that their eyes are a "certain way".

Look

again

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service