Cedar Point 2013

Those are saw horses. And they look rather old actually.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

http://screamscape.com/html/bm_track_0.htm
Could this be what we've been looking for?

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but does anyone think that Banshee is the name of the coaster, but we're not getting a wing coaster? I mean, does anyone think that the clues such as the original Sandusky Register article and the "wings" were false? I was just thinking that if they were, the "0 7 91 97 21 2" clue may make more since (if they are referring to speed and height). I don't know, it was just a thought I had.

Also, where did it say that this ride would have an 170-ft drop?

Last edited by Magnum is awesome,

The original Sandusly Register article.

Last edited by Maverick00,

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Magnum is awesome said:
I mean, does anyone think that the clues such as the original Sandusky Register article and the "wings" were false?

The park has already mentioned the memo was not leaked intentionally, which means everything contained therein is pretty rock-solid info regarding the new ride. Including that it's a wing coaster.

Brandon

t2fastspin said:
Sonic the Hedgehog?

That was my first impression too. Too bad that as far as coexisting at the same park, as much as I love Sonic he and the other characters wouldn't go together with Snoopy at ALL. Especially since there's no overreaching banner like there are at other parks with wildly different franchises coexisting.

Dill7198 said:
http://screamscape.com/html/bm_track_0.htm
Could this be what we've been looking for?

The tag pictured there has the wrong job number on it. Cedar Point's coaster is job number 5473 based on the label found on the set of palletes at Cedar Point.

R.I.P. Mr. Scott

CP fanatic 2400 said:

The tag pictured there has the wrong job number on it. Cedar Point's coaster is job number 5473 based on the label found on the set of palletes at Cedar Point.

0723? That's the date...

2007 - Top Thrill Dragster
2005 - Magnum XL-200/Camp Snoopy/Monster/Witches Wheel

The memo may not have been leaked intentionally, but that doesn't mean that a fake memo was created intentionally in case OF a leak.

I mean, "false clues" kind of speaks to that notion.

Fav Coaster credits of 2012 season...

The Voyage, Leviathan, Wild Eagle, Thunderhead, The Legend, Flight of Fear

CoasterFreak31899 said:
Does anyone know the exact date that CP will make the announcement?

Yes.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

TTD 120mph said:
Those are saw horses. And they look rather old actually.

You know im referring to the large blue pallets behind the saw horses right?

CanadianPointKid said:
The memo may not have been leaked intentionally, but that doesn't mean that a fake memo was created intentionally in case OF a leak.

It's also possible, and just as likely, that the coaster's station will be located on the moon.

Brandon

Well, if Newt Gingrich ran the company...

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Anonymous said:

CP fanatic 2400 said:

0723? That's the date...

If you click the arrows on the Screamscape B&M track pictures, the 4th one has a picture of the label on the track and the job number is 6605 instead of the 5473 CPfanatic mentioned. So it's probably not the track we'll be getting.

NextGen89 said:
You know im referring to the large blue pallets behind the saw horses right?

Sorry, I didn't see them. No offense but that's not exactly a clear picture. In any case, I don't think it's anything for the new ride. There's still far to much junk back there to really tell. Plus they're still moving stuff around in preparation for the demolition so it could have come from anywhere back there.

Just sayin. :)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Anything that is going to be delivered for the new ride is not going to be hid in an area that they are trying to clear. It will probably sit out in the open in a parking lot like they have always done.

Http://www.myupload.org/viewer.php?file=225u9jj3nzpxgzj049rg.jpg

The pic is clear... just large, the site thats hosting it is on super zoom, if viewing on a phone wait for the whole thing to load, then scroll to the right. I cant post a direct link because the hosting site puts a filler in
when accessed.

It could just be junk.. but its all neat and put together unlike the other things

99er said:
Anything that is going to be delivered for the new ride is not going to be hid in an area that they are trying to clear. It will probably sit out in the open in a parking lot like they have always done.

Exactly, especially now. Why hide it? The press has been on it and with a lot of people knowing that two rides are coming out to make way for an attraction, what is the point in trying to hide track or anything related to it? Look at where the pallets and crates are at. They can be seen by anyone.

Last edited by CoasterKid20,

^ Where are those pallets and crates with the labels at CP located? I would love to get a close up look at them when I go to the park Wednesday. If it isn't in a restricted area...

They are not in a restricted area unless they have been moved. Other people have already pulled up to them to take pictures. Anything behind Disaster Transport and wrapped in blue/black is going to be park equipment or Halloweekends props.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service