Cedar Point 2013

Since DT is going away, I wonder if we'll ever get part 2 of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ad3fRYkYkk

For some reason I remember that that was the very first YouTube video I ever watched wayyyy back in 2006. I remember thinking "This Tube site is pretty cool!" I'm still waiting for part 2.

Dispatch Master Transport Part 2: Revenge of the ghost

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Adam, what are the stats on your NoLimits coaster?

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Kevinj said:

I just hope that no elements need to be removed from the ride before it opens. :)

As long as B&M builds it, I don't think we have to worry.

Is anyone else thinking of a front gate fly-through if the entire entrance is going to be remodeled?

^A great possibility based on the "front gate statement" on the leaked memo. I'm hoping for something like that

Adam, I like the premise. But if you're planning on incorporating any flashback sequences, you might want to scramble on those location shots... ;)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Ha, I wouldn't do that sequel anyway. My plan is far more ridiculous than a Disaster Transport ghoul. :)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Sause said:
^A great possibility based on the "front gate statement" on the leaked memo. I'm hoping for something like that

Well my guess would be that this ride would fly over by Ocean Motion and into the parking lot. Thats just my idea.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7
Opening Day 2015 : Rougarou - Front Seat!

Just like I posted in the other thread, if the name "Gatekeeper" does stick it bears some pretty interesting relavence to the situation.

1. It will make a front Gate statement...
2. Wingcoasters have an element called a "keyhole"
3. Cedar point is remodeling the front gate.

What i put together is they could essentially model the front gate as a "wonkaesque" door, and hereby have our new wingrider actually do a zero g roll through the keyhole in said door, thus creating a "keyhole" element through the front gate... which would go hand in hand with the name "gatekeeper"

But you can't have a Gate Keeper without a Key Master.

So unless they're doing dueling coasters, that doesn't work.

Goodbye MrScott

John

NextGen89 said:

2. Wingcoasters have an element called a "keyhole"

That's only on X-Flight. It's not like a standard across wing coasters.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

The Gatekeeper theme could work: You can't pass through the gate without conquering the Gatekeeper, etc, etc.

But of course you wouldn't be forced to ride it to get into the park ;)

The ride is the gatekeeper/key master.....

Adam. I got to say nice coaster. I'm awful with no limits. Better with rct3. Does anyone think it would be cool to have a splash down element where you can walk by and get wet up there? I would like that anyways.

It'd be something new at the Point, but with the design of the trains, No.

I'm hoping CP will give us another clue soon. Even if it is false, it is still fun to imagine things it could lead to.

I'd enjoy a splashdown too. Those are pretty cool. I dont see it happening though.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

0 7 91 97 21 2, let the guesses start flowing

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service