Cedar Point 2013

Like I said before, white track would be so amazing in the front of the park.

I think white track doesn't look good at all,

http://www.rcdb.com/4478.htm?p=0

That coaster is actually an exact clone of Raptor.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Maverick00 said:
I think white track doesn't look good at all,

http://www.rcdb.com/4478.htm?p=0

That coaster is actually an exact clone of Raptor.

That is pink and white.

And sometimes white track can look sexy.

Keep looking out for false clues.

Promoter of fog.

The key difference between the two white track examples is the setting. The first one is a coaster standing completely by itself. IMO that is not a good location for a white coaster. The second example has scenery around it. That allows the white to contrast against something.

Here is another example of how a coaster can look nice with white paint. I just comes down to how long the paint will last and the location it is in. Any color is going to look like crap after a few years, some more than others.

Walt said:
Whenever a ride is removed, my motive is historical documentation.

I understand that and I am all for it too. I guess what was shot is actually better than nothing but I know they could have done better with what they have and I kind of expected better.

Last edited by 99er,

Do you think the "leak" to the Sandusky Register was on purpose? I mean CP said watch out for false clues, so it may be true that they planted that "memo" and will come back in August (or whenever they announce the new ride) with even better statistics, more height, and more speed. Just a thought?

It's been stated previously that it was not intended.

I'm not quite sure how a newspaper gets ahold of an internal memo, though, nor do I understand their rationale for publishing it. Sounds more like a tabloid.

Promoter of fog.

Shades said:
The key difference between the two white track examples is the setting.

In my opinion, simply having non-white supports makes a huge difference.

Brandon

White track with dark blue supports, or even grey supports, would look sharp

Shambhala takes the cake for the sexiest looking white track roller coaster!!! Alpengiest I would say comes in at #2...

What did the mean by longest drop, run the fastest and be the longest ride". Do they mean in the whole park or just out of all the B&M Wing Coasters in the world?

^^^ You mean the opposite of this?

Last edited by Captain Hawkeye,

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

^Haha it would be a different look tho because the supports will be long and tall, and yes, opposite.

Plus whatever theme the ride has will influence what the ride looks like of course because the few wingriders out there have their trains themed in a fun way, like the eagle

I think and White With Bring Orange supports would look sick.

Next time i drive down to cinci. i think next month. i will try to swing by the factory and see what i can find

djDaemon said:

In my opinion, simply having non-white supports makes a huge difference.

This. White track with white supports is a mess.

I second that orange supports would looks amazing or white with orange rails and blue supports

As a Cleveland kid that moved to Colorado PLEASE no denver broncos colored rides as I enter Cedar Point ...

Black supports and White track...

Flying Zebra!

I think white and black would be neat, but I'm really digging the white with dark blue supports as shown in some of the coasters you guys linked.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service