Cedar Point 2013

Has this document ever been posted online? I have been looking and wanted to see it for myself? I see a lot of posts about what it said but have no clue where people are getting their information.

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

I've seen that video a few times, I'm sure they always have plans but only certain ideas are put into place.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

at 1.54 when they show the prints with the red track, it almost looks like those are parking spaces that it is going over.

^ Those are design concepts for what became Maverick.

TaER iT DoWN!11* TaEr iT aLL DoWn!

Why would CP make concept designs? Or are those designs from intamin and then CP just decides which design they think would be the best fit?

That particular drawing was likely a near-finished concept piece with input from both P&D and Intamin.

The staff is full of extremely talented designers, architects and artists. And they spend a LOT of time drawing up potential additions to the midways (rides or not).

Although it is definitely true that they often tell manufacturers what they want, they don't leave that all up to them. They're usually armed with ideas, concepts and drawings.

TaER iT DoWN!11* TaEr iT aLL DoWn!

All of your posts have been so intriguing to me, so I wanted to tell you how much joy I have had reading all of your posts in this thread. Your depth and breadth of knowledge is intriguing, and your eloquence in communication is inspiring. Knowing some of you in person, I'm sure, would be energizing , and in some instances...a privilege.

Does anyone have a picture of Disaster Transport as it was being enclosed? I think that would be an interesting thing to see

I still want a hard fact that something is coming. i was looking around the park yesterday and still am not a beliver

What exactly did you expect to see? Coaster seedlings?

Brandon

Spot on dj lol!

thepoint4life23: It's not even July yet, have patience young Jedi

The birds and the bees are busy pollenating currently... Coasters don't start blooming til the end of July/August! Duh!

Mommy, Daddy, how are Coasters made?!

Well honey, when a roller coaster manufactuer and a CEO love each other VERY much....They go into the Snoopy Bounce house and.....

Discuss there plans for the ride (;

Last edited by CedarPointTaylor,

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

ANy thing really some flags a truck. something more then what is going on now

^^lol

right... "Discuss" ...

Last edited by xfireboyx,

There are flags and trucks all over the peninsula........

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I'm not believing it until I am harnessed in, going up the first hill. :)

I wonder why Cedar Point doesn't do a countdown till the announcement like some of the other parks do.

How do you know they won't? The only reason we know what they're getting next year is due to an unplanned leak. For all we know, they may have an elaborate marketing plan for the new coaster that has yet to launch.

Brandon

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service