Cedar Point 2013

BringBackTehChaos said:
I'm VERY disappointed with Matt Ouimet so far. Can anyone confirm the pronunciation? Is it weemit?

Anyways the new Millennium Forced lights weren't what I expected. They should of been rainbow like the old lights. Now they're blue and sometimes cycle through the colors but mostly stay on blue. Giant wheel's lights were fantastic though. MF could learn a lesson from GW.

Next for Dragster H2O. I don't know if any of you have ever ridden on a mat racer slide. If you haven't ridden one before, then I can tell you that they're VERY BORING!!! This isn't why I'm mad though. I'm mad because they took out the SPEED SLIDES!!! The best slides in the whole waterpark.

They also took out Wildcat which was one of the best coasters because you weren't forced to socialize with other people in the train because the trains only fit 1 small family. It also provided the park with a funfair atmosphere which is nice because without it, the park seems a lot more like Disney World which is a big negative.

With Luminosity, as long as they play music I've never heard/rarely hear I won't mind it. It drives me crazy to hear songs that I am forced to hear for the 100th time. I like to see and hear NEW things, and as long as it isn't completely mainstream like crap like Adele and LMFAO, I will be satisfied.

On the topic of Disaster Transport and Space Spiral. I agree that Disaster Transport sucks, but why can't they just take out DT and then put the wing rider in DT's building and then keep SS and build a GCI Woodie that loops around the space spiral and then it can go over the park entrance. Two birds and only one ston.

Next is Dinosaurs Alive. It costs MONEY!!! And they took out Panda Express for it!! Ridiculous if you ask me. I'd support it if it was free, but Panda Express was one of the few remaining sit down entertainment attractions in the park. Cedar Point just hates water rides. First White Water Landing, then Swans, and now Panda Express.

Fastpass: Ugh I HATE Fastpass. I'm sure I don't need to explain myself.

Now for what I liked about this year:

Iron Dragster's chain lift was faster.

So apparently you like to stay in the past> MF lights are "NEW" why would the rehab the ride and make it exactly like it was b4? And I don't see you making any bright, wonderful color displays. I bet yours wouldn't even be half as good.

And the mat racer was mean for "families" hence why it races. So much for not focusing on the families :/

And wildcat was a rough, old, outdated ride that would just look awkward next to luminosity. It suffered from low ridership and the maintenance was more than the ride was worth. I'm glad Cedar Point removed it, because it frees up their budget. And the Luminosity will help bring atmosphere to the park, which it's lacking, severely.

The DT building is old, and an eyesore. And the building itself only fits the layout for DT. Why would CP build a wingrider that could only fit the small footprint of DT, and CP is not a "theme" park so why would it be indoors?
Mr. O want's to open up the view on the beach, so I'm sure DT will go, thank god! And SS is another outdated, low ridership attraction, that has frequent down-time. A wingrider is CP's decision and I'm sure they've had hundreds of hours of thinking b4 they signed on to the deal. So I'm sure CP knows what their doing, hence why they've been open for 140 years :/ And a woodie and a WR would be great, but let's not forget this is the real world not RCT3-sandbox. Theirs a thing called money!

And the Dinosaurs Alive is owned by a separate vendor, that's why it's an up-charge. And quite frankly, it's worth every penny. It's cheaper than most other foods in the park :D This is an attraction aimed towards "families" so IDK why this is an issue for you. If you don't like it don't bother....
BTW,PWE was another dead ride, and as you can see. Dino-Al. is obviously a hit with the families. One of the best-family based decisions yet.

You seem to forget that the park has invested millions for your enjoyment and the only thing your eyes see is how CP isn't playing on to your every demand.

But this is the internet, we do have allot of complainers here :/

Last edited by Cedar King,

^ I'm entertained just watching this... haha :)

99er said:

BringBackTehChaos said:
I meant Paddlewheel Express.

Try again.

Oh yeah it was called like Paddlewheel Expeditions or something. I know it started with the E.

BRING BACK THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL CHAOS IS BRAUGHT BACK

So close.

haha! still wrong!

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

KevinL332 said:
lol 99er your loveing this :P

Like I said, I am sitting in a Starbucks waiting for the rain to stop so I can leave. It is keeping me very entertained.

:)

Brandon

These last couple of pages have successfully made my very boring day much better. :)

This is a fun read!

Last edited by TG4398,

You would think when somebody doesn't know the name of something and there on the internet they would use the internet to figure out what it's called.

"I reject your reality and replace it with my own." - Adam Savage

kcpo!ntWof said:
You would think when somebody doesn't know the name of something and there on the internet they would use the internet to figure out what it's called.

They got rid of it already, though.

BRING BACK THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL CHAOS IS BRAUGHT BACK

They got rid of the Internet?

Brandon

lol just try typeing "Paddlewheel Cedar Point" into google and see what comes up

Fear Faire 2010-2011

You guys are so stupid, the new dragons alive got ride of our very own panda wheel landing. Matt needs to get his act together before we start to see mickey mouse at cedar point. ;)

The Crystal Method is the only way to find The Winner!

aww dont make it easy for him!

Fear Faire 2010-2011

At least they gave out free hot dogs everytime you rode panda wheel landing.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Free Hotdogs??? Dick Kinzel must not have known about this. ;)

Wasn't it called Paddlewheel Trolls? I mean, it's been so long, I can't remember what the name was but Troll def rings a bell!

Well it didn't go under a bridge, so clearly that can't be it. Hmmmm. I sure wonder. So, Teh Paddle Cheese CCI?

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service