Cedar Point 2013

It's really anybody's guess as to the theme or a name at this time, but judging from the major, non-flat ride additions since Dragster, they'll at least make an attempt at a theme.

I vote for it to be called the Cluckin Chicken. That has a nice ring to it. :)

The crazy Baygull! or Baygullasaraus to tie in with the dinos. Don't be suprised if it it something totally off the wall like hmmmmm, I duno, Dominator.

I hope they keep it named 'CP Alt. Winged'! I love that name!

i was told that all cedar fair parks will anounce there new attractions tomorrow ...

playstation gamer tag. connorwatmont. add me

Well they'll be 3 months ahead of Six Flags. They announce there's on September 1.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Connor W said:
i was told that all cedar fair parks will anounce there new attractions tomorrow ...

Who told you this? LOL

According to a news post on WTAM.com:

"Cedar Point spokesman Bryan Edwards tells Newsradio WTAM 1100 they will announce next year’s plans in late summer."

I will take a spokesman's word!

the guy who has the facebook acount "petition to bring back six flags ohio" lol

playstation gamer tag. connorwatmont. add me

I like what a couple of you guys said on the last page about the colors. I'm in favor of Orange Track with grey or black supports. This would be the second roller coaster in the park to have orange track. The first is of course Magnum which has a Molly Orange track.

I would like to see GOLD and BLACK. There are no other Roller Coasters with those 2 Colors at Cedar Point.

I'm looking more towards orange. Black and gold on the beach just doesn't look good.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

CPcoasterguy94 said:
According to a news post on WTAM.com:

"Cedar Point spokesman Bryan Edwards tells Newsradio WTAM 1100 they will announce next year’s plans in late summer."

I will take a spokesman's word!

July 13th seems to be late enough in the Summer to me......;)

Also, 2013.......Coastermania on Friday the 13th............just saying. :)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I really hope they annouce it on CoasterMania! That would make my first CoasterMania experience all that much better! Also, for those of you who have see past ride announcements, do they announce the rides at the park? Like have a special ceremony for them or something?

On another note, Mr. Q has been saying how he wasnts to open up the view of the beach, so I thinking that the ride could be themed/named after some sort of sea creature.

Last edited by SSL488,

Hey, the cool thing is that a bunch of trees don't need to be cut down in the 2013 project area.

To answer your question SSL488, sorry don't know your name. Anyway though if I had to guess, what happened last year was we had a buffet over in that area by Windseeker and then we had a private ceremony in the building behind it. So I bet they'll announce the ride in the private ceremony and we will know before everyone else does. Someone help me out as far as the name of that building please?

^ Thanks! and the name's Steven

Shawn Meyer said:
what happened last year was we had a buffet over in that area by Windseeker and then we had a private ceremony in the building behind it.

There is no Q&A this year.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/events-calendar/coastermania

Edit:

There is text on the bottom of that coastermania image. In the black. All jumbled. I have it in photoshop and I can not make it out.

Edit 2:

Nevermind I think it says Friday July 13th. Maybe...

Last edited by Kyurthich,

Maybe at this year's CoasterMania they will have a speaker during we eat? Hopefully, I would really enjoy it more if we at least have someone speak to us there about the parks and such.

There may be no Q&A, but that doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't do something during lunch. It's still seems unlikely but you never know.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service