Cedar Point 2013

DragsterO2! ;)

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Maybe we could have another Insect name like we do with Mantis. We could name it Cricket. :)

Firewing Hawkrider

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS PLACE! THIS IS BULLCRAP

~ RIDE ON ~

melanie1974 said:

how so? Taking out "dead" rides and building a new ride seems to be logical.

melanie1974 said:

I don't think I've ever read a single one of your posts that were normal. You need to calm down.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

I am very excited for this new ride, for many reasons.. 1) we need a new coaster, 2) it's B&M quality finally, and 3) more inversions.

With that said, I really do not like the location of the proposed project.. a coaster going into/over the parking lot, such a Six Flags move.

A good location is 1) the area by Calypso (take out one of the three automobile rides), 2) the area currently roamed by fake dinosaurs that are stupid and a waste of money.

DT should stay, because it's great for beginners and families. Take that ugly structure off and make it Avalanche Run again with awesome paint.

Doing away with SS is saddening, just from a historical perspective, but I'd really like to see a replacement in the very near future. One that is much taller than SS and has air conditioning :)

Last edited by CP_Obsessed_Freak1987,

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

I am very excited about this! i will miss Happy jacks, and DT, but still nothing beats a B&M wing rider on the beach :)

the ghost of my sis will be upset, however :(

They should bring back the Banshee name.

Parking Lot Stunt Rider?

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Ensign Smith said:
Parking Lot Stunt Rider?

+1

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Is this why they are having people pay 20 dollars? Be the last people to park in those spots before they go? XD

Last edited by Sealedseven,

Backlot ThunderDeck: The Hawk Rollercoaster.

I'll expect my royalty check in the mail whenever.

I hope they at-least tear up the parking lot and plant grass seeds. The world doesn't need another mistake like Scream(SF:MM).....the parking lot really kills the atmosphere of the ride.

That ride probly has the worst atmosphere possible. Dirt is even better. Or even concrete is better. The white parking lines just look terrible.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Atleast SF:GA "attempted" to do something about the concrete.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-__s7VSiILV4/TebkucO6PVI/AAAAAAAABrw/390fc...0/0002.jpg
Look Superman:TUF, they removed the parking lot and gave it some grass. And GL:FF got some fresh asphalt. It's not the best solution, but It does look ALLOT better than a plain/beat-up parking lot.

BTW, the Air-base theme was *too* convenient for the lazy landscape designers/site planners.

Last edited by Cedar King,

Woodstocks Express needs a little imagination put into its footprint.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Renegade said:
Can we get a detailed ride review of Wild Eagle, Jeff?

http://coasterbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/dollywood-may-19-2012

The new ride will be called the Angry Seagull and it will poop on guests as they pass through the front entrance.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

So that's the reason it's going over the parking lot, but cars will actually be allowed to park underneath the ride so they can be "bombed" as well.

So for colors, we are looking at a white spine, gray running rails, and orange supports!

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

JW Addington said:
So that's the reason it's going over the parking lot, but cars will actually be allowed to park underneath the ride so they can be "bombed" as well.

So for colors, we are looking at a white spine, gray running rails, and orange supports!

Try this...
http://park-logic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Pic2.jpg

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service