Cedar Point 2013

Don't know... maybe it's for the triathlon.

Giant Wheel alum from a loooong time ago.

At cedar point. Space spirals cabin is no longer at the middle. I don't see it on the webcam.

PyroKinesis said:It doesn't look light blue enough, and why would they put curved pieces of track standing up?

I'm going to say those are for the triathlon, i've seen them go up and down over the last couple of days.

Apparently Captain America (and another caped companion) stopped by to check out the GateKeeper construction progress:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/antena99/PagodaCam_1024.jpg

Giant Wheel alum from a loooong time ago.

Nice

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

LOL. Nice catch.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Looks like Captain America, Thor and Black Widow. Probably for the kiddies.

Sign me up for a picture with Black Widow!:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

My son (9) & I rode Maxair today...what a difference in view with the "warehouse" gone!!!:) I realized tonight, there's so much spinning, twisting & inversion going on in that area of the park. Before leaving, we rode Raptor(2x's for my son), Maxair, Windseeker & Wicked Twister, all in that order, one right after the next (no lines so pretty much walked onto all) We both came off WT and said if we had twisted one more time we would'be sick. So, I started thinking about GK & its elements; made a note to self...Don't ride everything in that area all at once next year.

Dredging up the bin conversation...I had to put my wristlette (purse) in the bin on Maverick this afternoon. Never had to do that before! I was told it was a new rule (my other option was to put it down my shirt). Weird cuz Dragster folks let me ride with it as long as the strap is pushed up my arm far enough so that I can put the purse part behind my back...it works.

Welcome back riders! How was your ride? (my son loves saying it..lol)

It does seem weird not having Disaster Transport behind MaXair. I was trying to take newer pictures of MaXair, but I couldn't get a good clear shot right away. For some reason and I know this might sound weird, but when I'm taking the picture of MaXair now I feel like I have to keep playing with the zoom. Now when Disaster Transport was there, I felt like I had everything centered the way I wanted it and it seemed easier. Anyone who takes pictures as a hobby think that's weird? It's almost like Disaster Transport was like a guide for photographers.

As of Sunday, Space Spirals cabin was on the bottom. Looks like most of the concrete is getting cleared and just a few sections of bobsled track in a pile in the destruction zone. Sure does look nice with the view and all. Even from the lift hill of Raptor, you can see the openess. That will be a great view or Gatekeeper.

And kudo's to the point for the Sunday ERT's!! You guys ROCK!

Sorry for the mess. Signature under construction.

Shawn, I take pictures all the time and I don't feel like it's any harder to center the photo, but it seems a little different with my focusing of MaxAir.

We discussed the DJ a while back.. Just wanted to say, I had NO problem with how either "DJ Shadow" played their set. It didn't sound like one of those music ADD DJ's that I have had a problem with in the past. Although, I don't like how they both have "DJ Shadow" all over their set, when neither were the actual DJ Shadow people know and love, with the hit songs Organ Donor, and Six Days. Had the initial feeling of disappointment when I noticed that.

Back to 2013... Space Spiral looks like it's going to be going down sometime soon, and I for one, can't wait!

SSL488, what I meant is without Disaster Transport there, I was trying to take the same picture without it, but it felt different and it was hard to judge if I had the same proportions as before. I didn't have problems centering it, just had trouble judging if I was too far away. I'll just wait until Gatekeeper is built and take new pictures of Maxair.

Anyone know if they are keeping that white tent for Halloweekends storage will be removed?

It is the tent for the parade floats. I imagine it will have to be relocated. I assume they would be keeping it.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Chuck_E_Cheese said:
As of Sunday,

And kudo's to the point for the Sunday ERT's!! You guys ROCK!

What other Sundays had ERT? I knew of the ones that occured this past weekend on Sat & Sun. Did the Sat MF ERT happen since it was raining? We arrived Sunday around 10:45am & found out Dragster went down half way through the ERT so they opened MF but we never saw it going. Do you know what happened? I, personally, like the evening ERT sessions.

Btw...agreed, the view from the Raptor lift hill is so much nicer now:)

Welcome back riders! How was your ride? (my son loves saying it..lol)

We posted the same photos on the GateKeeper construction page.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I was at Cedar Point and I was taking a sneak peak at that area whilst enjoying a rode of Wicked Twitser. What I can tell you is that I saw blue track. It was there. I nearly broke my neck on the Wicked Twister barrel rolls but I saw it. They are going to start building it soon I think.

BRING BACK THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL CHAOS IS BRAUGHT BACK

Oh My...

This is going to sound mean but judging by how you've worded your recent posts, I'm going to assume you didn't see what you thought you saw.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service