Cedar Point 2013

Sounds like something Intamin would say :)

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Nah, Intamin would get it there on the dot, but as far as it being the correct track, who knows? ;)

Last edited by Corkscrew Headache,
4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

TTD 120mph said:
I'd hope so! If not then it's just a game of "guess when the track comes".

Cedar Point:"Uh, excuse me.....B&M? When can we expect the track to arrive?"
B&M: "Should be there any day now."
Cedar Point: "Ok, um....it's just that you've been telling us that for a few months now and the park opens next week."
B&M: "Hmmm.....yea it'll be there any day now."

:)

why the hate. to be honest, the track will come, and YES there will for sure be hiccups no matter who builds, designs and manufactures it! Lets put this into perspective. This is a custom coaster, nobody has made this exact one before, so they will run into a problem here and there. This is a custom coaster, a pice might not fit exactly like it should and might need to be modified in some way.. etc. etc.

And these are two big boy companies, they know what they are doing, but no matter what they are run by humans, and the coaster is only going to be human, as in it was built my many, designed by many.

And to think that I have always thought the coasters will built by aliens... :)

Last edited by SSL488,

^^Im not sure about that. It's from B&M which built Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland and I don't recall hearing any problems with it. It was done and tested well before opening day.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

EatonJB said:
why the hate. to be honest, the track will come, and YES there will for sure be hiccups no matter who builds, designs and manufactures it! Lets put this into perspective. This is a custom coaster, nobody has made this exact one before, so they will run into a problem here and there. This is a custom coaster, a pice might not fit exactly like it should and might need to be modified in some way.. etc. etc.

And these are two big boy companies, they know what they are doing, but no matter what they are run by humans, and the coaster is only going to be human, as in it was built my many, designed by many.

Did you not sense the sarcasm in my post?

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

This site is like the theme park review site. You have to have a sense of humor to view this site :)

6 Yes. People here even revue rides that haven't even been built.

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

^ 6 Yes? That almost sounds like your saying Success. lol!

Ensign Smith said:
If it were a NIN album it would be...

This deserves a repost. Well played.

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

I'm glad somebody got that.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I giggled.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Does anybody have the tracking # for that track?

Maybe that was the number clue from awhile back.

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

NICE...a Human Centipede coaster!

^ Ew..I would not be riding that. I do not need people pooping in my mouth. :P

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

Yeah I'm with you CedarPointTaylor. Back on topic here, has anyone noticed anything going on with the construction this week? I know the deconstruction is done now, so this means that they will be leveling the playing field for Gatekeeper right?

Yeah, this is the most boring construction of a roller coaster I have ever witnessed! Where is the track already, footers being poured, etc?!?! UGHHHH!!!

The coaster is actually almost done, you just can't see it. They freeze the webcams after midnight and start working while simultaneously painting everything with a fresh coat of invisible. When the day comes where they have to start "working" on the coaster, they'll just slowly paint everything a solid color to give the illusion of slow progress.

I mean, you can't have dinosaurs AND GK come out in 2011, gosh. For all we know, they've already finished three other coasters around the park that we just can't see yet.

Planes better watch out for the invisible 500 ft looping wooden coaster that was built in "teh spot of teh Chaos".

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service