Cedar Point 2013

I don't see why you can't ride it this weekend. The webcam still shows it standing tall.

xfireboyx said:
I heard that they were relocating it to frontier town... is this still the case?

I think it would look great at Michigan's Adventure.

The only thing that might be good is the tower itself. Michigan Adventure would need to purchase a new cabin. I doubt they're re-locating space spiral.

Space spiral is dead.....

If it were a NIN album it would be...

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I heard they were relocating it to a local scrap yard and renaming it Space Junk.

I just wish they'd taken a page out of the Las Vegas playbook and let SyFy or somebody set up a few extra pyrotechnics and use it as part of a disaster movie or something like when they imploded the Landmark Hotel in Vegas.

I already said they should of made a spectacle out of it instead of just knocking it down at 7AM on a Tuesday.

It would be nice if they put one of these between Mean Streak and Gemini http://www.brightoni360.co.uk/

StealthPirate07 said:
I heard they were relocating it to a local scrap yard and renaming it Space Junk.

That should have been the name for Disaster Transport...

Point Place: The New Unofficial Cedar Point Blog

http://www.pointplace.weebly.com

I can't believe the conversation has turned in this direction...it doesn't take much, does it?!?

Welcome back riders! How was your ride? (my son loves saying it..lol)

Gee, I compared the i360 tower and London Eye to Giant wheel and windseeker, if only the two in England were next to each other.....it's kind of neat how the i360 tower is going by the beach, like windseeker is.

I am sure if they don't want to run so people that were gonna go because it will show the view Parking Lot and the Line for the TTD. I always look and if the line of the TTD and the Parking Lot is long. If they both are full I won't go.

They also should put another webcam on the other side to see the back of the park and the lake view and Kelly's Island.

I remember there being talk of a building being built inside Mean Streak. Does anyone know what CP is using that for? I thought one time they said that it would be used for Holloweekends and now that holloweekends has started, has anyone seen what they used it for?

Caleb S said:
I remember there being talk of a building being built inside Mean Streak. Does anyone know what CP is using that for? I thought one time they said that it would be used for Holloweekends and now that holloweekends has started, has anyone seen what they used it for?

The building is being used for a new haunted walk through, Eden Musee. It's a wax museum & chamber of horrors. The name was resurrected from a former wax museum attraction that used to be in the park quite a long time ago....learned that while watching the video in the town hall in Frontier Town:)

Welcome back riders! How was your ride? (my son loves saying it..lol)

I know this has been mentioned before, but I want to ask it anyway. When did Cedar Point say that we can expect to see track show up and what month? Sorry if I sound annoying for asking this question.

Footers will start being poured October 1st, track will start arriving mid October.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

I will be going to Cedar Point around October 15-20 to observe the construction area and I was wondering if anyone knows the exact date that the track will arrive??!?

Sit upright, hold on tight, and enjoy your ride!

Yes.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

^ +1

I am sure several people know the exact date and probably a time frame too of track arrival.

I'd hope so! If not then it's just a game of "guess when the track comes".

Cedar Point:"Uh, excuse me.....B&M? When can we expect the track to arrive?"
B&M: "Should be there any day now."
Cedar Point: "Ok, um....it's just that you've been telling us that for a few months now and the park opens next week."
B&M: "Hmmm.....yea it'll be there any day now."

:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service