Cedar Point 2013

BleauxJays said:
This is going to sound mean but judging by how you've worded your recent posts, I'm going to assume you didn't see what you thought you saw.

Considering he wasn't at the park, and simply states things to get a reaction... that doesn't sound mean at all.

BringBackTehChaos said:
I was at Cedar Point and I was taking a sneak peak at that area whilst enjoying a rode of Wicked Twitser. What I can tell you is that I saw blue track. It was there. I nearly broke my neck on the Wicked Twister barrel rolls but I saw it. They are going to start building it soon I think.

I was there Sunday. Rode the Sky Ride; plenty of time to view the area from a gondola....saw absolutely NO blue track! Saw plenty of sand, some old DT track & Halloweekends tombstones & decor.

Welcome back riders! How was your ride? (my son loves saying it..lol)

What he probably saw was the Rev3 triathlon tents and things set up, they had the triathlon last weekend and the event started over in that part of the parking lot. Not worth breaking your neck over :)

I saw some chaos parts laying around... Oh wait.... that might have been going to the Cedar Point graveyard for Halloweekends :)

I have heard many things about the graveyard but I have never actually seen it? Where is it I want to go to it this halloweekends.

Cedar Point 2013 is gonna be great!
Future Gatekeeper Ride OP for Summer of 2014.

It is a display in one of the green space areas where they have a flower bed under the sky ride. It's nothing you walk through. You can walk around it.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Does anyone know what from SS is going into the graveyard, other than just "some part(s)" as previously mentioned?

I would assume they would be using the cabin. If not the whole thing, maybe just the part that has the Cedar Point logo on it.

I was guessing we would find a model of SS in the graveyard this year, but that was just a guess. Wonder if they could make lots of mini models and place them in the graveyard. :)

GATEKEEPER-I came, I rode, I was mildly disappointed; until a second ride (rear left) put GateKeeper back on the...it's a nice ride list.

^ the cabin is all smashed it seems, I wonder what they will use for both the rides. DT, maybe that "7" robot guy from the station, and for SS, maybe the antenna? just my 2c

^^Wow, didn't even spell "the" right when creating your handle "BringBackTehChaos".

Blue people fly sideways when it rains

Does anybody know if they took down Space Spiral yet?

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Not yet. They have to get a big crane to take it apart.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

It's coming down 1 piece at a time. The first piece fell Wednesday.

I heard that they were relocating it to frontier town... is this still the case?

I think it would look great at Michigan's Adventure.

This may make it a little difficult to re-locate it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxN617fZn0A

I saw parts in the Dorney Park lot the other day.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Captaincrayola: Pick up your crayon and spell it with me...

S-A-R-C-A-S-M

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Jeff said:
Captaincrayola: Pick up your crayon and spell it with me...

S-A-R-C-A-S-M

+1 jeff

Aw man. Are you telling me it's too late to get a last ride on it this weekend?

Fish in a barrel.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service