Cedar Point 2013

Yeah, I see how the first drop element counts as 2 inversions.

CoasterKid20 said:
There is some sort of roll that isn't attached to any part of track seen presently after the brake run. If you follow the course, its not attached....so unless it's just floating in mid air, something attaches to it.

After the MCBR, the track drops down, goes into a left-hand helix, then into an airtime hill (which I think is what you're seeing), and then finally up and into the brake run (which presumably adds another "pop" of airtime).

BRcoastrpsycho34 said:
7. Flat Spin (after brake run)

Do you have any leftover crack I can smoke? 'Cause I'm not seeing a flat spin. :)

Maybe looking at the layout will help.

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

Finding it hard to believe that a Fox channel would steal anything is kinda funny. Didn't another company owned by the same parent company steal a dead girl's voice mail messages?

BRcoastrpsycho34 said:
7. Flat Spin (after brake run)

Do you have any leftover crack I can smoke? 'Cause I'm not seeing a flat spin. :)

Maybe looking at the layout

will help.

2 things... 1. I am on bath salt 2. If you look really close, it looks like there is twisting hump right when you exit the brake run and it looks kind of like a flat spin that drops to the left and immediately goes into the 360 helix...

I suspect I'm looking at leaked images of a wing rider coaster coming to a different Cedar Point, in some other dimension. Because I just don't see what you see. :)

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

ScreamMachine said:
Here's another story about it...
http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/255902/45/Cedar-Point-announcing-n...ttraction-

Hey they put a link to my flickr account...

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Maybe looking at the layout will help.

Or these ones.

Last edited by tambo,

well damn, that answers that question..

Or these ones.

nice

Last edited by gatekeeper,

KevinL332 said:
well damn, that answers that question..

I can't open it from my work computer... So is there an inversion or not after the brake run?

Very nice! Six inversions, no phantom, bath salt-induced jojo/barrel/flat spin or whatever after the MCBR.

Glad it's not me that's going crazy. ;)

Brandon

Wow, where did these just come from? Any better resolution shots of those plans?

And there's only one loading/unloading platform. Which sort of makes one wonder why they bothered with the MCBR.

Brandon

djDaemon said:
Very nice! Six inversions, no phantom, bath salt-induced jojo/barrel/flat spin or whatever after the MCBR.

Glad it's not me that's going crazy. ;)

Son of a... They should have added that after the break run! Now, this ride is terrible in my eyes, and I will never visit CP again for the rest of my life!!! I wish they would hurry up and announce the opening date so my friends and I can book our flights! ;-)

The quality of the original was only so good, but here's the stitched-together layout.

Brandon

Where in the hell did you get that tambo?

djDaemon said:
And there's only one loading/unloading platform. Which sort of makes one wonder why they bothered with the MCBR.

So they can run 3 trains?

Need at least one more block than you have trains. So, they have transfer table, station, lift and MCBR. Take out the MCBR and you're down to 2 train op.

Goodbye MrScott

John

djDaemon said:
The quality of the original was only so good, but here's the stitched-together layout.

Awesome! Thanks!

Very nice. Cannot wait for next year now.

I dont know why everyone is calling the turnaround an inversion... it doesnt look like it goes upside down... the closest thing to it inversion wise is an inclined loop

Jeff said:

Seriously, the speculation and over-thinking has never been quite this ridiculous. You guys hang on every word and piece of HTML as if you're Indiana Jones looking for the Holy Grail, only there is no archeology to be had. It's like the anticipation is ten times as exciting as the ride ever could be.

LOL You're right. It's like the "quest" will be over once the announcement has been made this afternoon! Roll the closing credits! It was better back in the old days when the park didn't drop clues or say anything at all.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service