Cedar Point 2013

Thunder I dont think anyone is judging based on the screen shot. It was just funny...... I am still wondering what else is up their sleeves for next year. I just feel like this is not the complete package....

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

Mac book air 2ghz i7 with 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD.

bholcomb said:
Mac book air 2ghz i7 with 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD.

I'm on a Macbook Pro 8GB RAM 1TB of memory 2.9gz. This isn't a PC vs. MAC forum though. Lets keep it on topic.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

walleyewhacker said:
Thunder I dont think anyone is judging based on the screen shot. It was just funny...... I am still wondering what else is up their sleeves for next year. I just feel like this is not the complete package....

I've been wondering the same thing actually. I feel like there could be more.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Retina MBP with 16 gigs of RAM. What do I win?

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

^^Are you thinking they may add another coaster next in 2014?

Last edited by Magnum is awesome,

Jeff said:

a smiley face :).

^^either that or maybe another addition in 2013. I want to know what the names "Interceptor the Ride" and "Edge" are all about. I could be wrong though. We'll find out come monday.

Last edited by ThunderbirdsMT,

Jeff said:

GoBrowns said:
Jeff --- do you love that the entire media was just scooped on Pointbuzz?

PointBuzz is "the media." Other than that, I don't care.

Duh, I was paying the site a compliment. Of course by the very definition of entire, I was not excluding Pointbuzz as a media outlet. You guys do a great job and I'm looking forward to the live coverage.

Can I just say right here, right now, no more Mac vs. PC talk? PLEASE for the sake of keeping this thread relevant to GateKeeper? Pretty please?

I don't know about you guys, but I just saw these screenshots and am now fully aroused.

Dodgem Enthusiast

Student at THE Ohio State University

coasterfanatic2012 said:
I don't know about you guys, but I just saw these screenshots and am now fully aroused.

I never exited out the page and I have been staring at the actual site and pictures for hours. :P

ThunderbirdsMT said:
^^either that or maybe another addition in 2013. I want to know what the names "Interceptor the Ride" and "Edge" are all about. I could be wrong though. We'll find out come monday.

my thought on those is, if they are real, they'll be either an observation tower and a kid or family ride. I think that because on their leaked pages, there was only one page (so not a big addition) and CP needs them. I think it's possible. An observation tower probably costs less than windseeker at 3M and a family or kids ride is relatively inexpensive. Still, I don't expect any other rides next year

Last edited by Magnum is awesome,

I could see them adding a "Mouse" type coaster to replace Wildcat--whose removal was being planned, as you will recall.

Although I can't afford one, from CF's perspective, it would not be a major expendiature

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

This ride looks beautiful. I definitely believe it will be a close call for 2013 best new coaster between this one and the Outlaw at Silver Dollar.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I'm glad they atleast plan on planting grass and trees and not just having it in the parking lot.

Let's Get Weird.

Jeff said:

Glare from the glossy display!

Not planning on getting one unless either a) Apple starts to offer a Matte Screen option or b) the regular MacBook Pro is discontinued.

This Matte Screen MacBook Pro has served me well for over five years. Even runs Mountain Lion well! Would like a new Mac, but this one is just too reliable!

Back on topic,

I wasn't a fan of Cedar Fair Marketing to begin with, so this "premature specification" isn't that much of a surprise. In my opinion, Cedar Fair does a terrible job marketing a great product.

-Sam

Last edited by Avalanche Sam,

John McCain: The Ride

Being Mavericky since 2007!

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Can anyone remember when the last time we didn't find out about a ride before the announcement date? Skyhawk?

Let's Get Weird.

Macbook Pro 2.2 Ghz i7 8gb of ram and 750 gb
I had to contribute, its my 2 favorite things. Roller coasters and computers :)
Back on topic:
I'm hoping for the other 2 also. I'm hoping for a sweet observation tower and maybe a small kid coaster. That would be cool.

Dead Sexeh said:

Really? I'm pretty sure Gatekeeper has been mentioned. Good thing you (CPfan1976) are holding off so that way you can get some accurate information

Nope still not holding off. Yeah it's been mentioned many times on here and all over the net, just not from CP. The yellow animal heads' looks definitely match my original source for the name of this coaster, which I can point you to after Monday afternoon. I'll refrain until then and we'll chat later.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service