Cedar Point 2013

I love the "weedsmoker" link on the screen shots. Classic........

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

^+1 haha

So, this obviously will be pricey (between the front gate renovation and the coaster). However, while browsing the website, the Rollercoaster page is completely out of whack since the "leaked page". The Children's Rides page is as well (while everything else is the same). Maybe a kiddie ride is making its way to the park in 2013 as well.

walleyewhacker said:
I love the "weedsmoker" link on the screen shots. Classic........

What are you talking about?

CoasterKid20 said:
^+1 haha

So, this obviously will be pricey (between the front gate renovation and the coaster). However, while browsing the website, the Rollercoaster page is completely out of whack since the "leaked page". The Children's Rides page is as well (while everything else is the same). Maybe a kiddie ride is making its way to the park in 2013 as well.

cribkeeper?

Mr. RturbO. The designs are all created by one person! So the t-shirt is gonna match the "leaked" photos!

Under the URL in this link, there are the bookmarks and weedsmokers is bookmarked.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84744498@N05/7762286200/in/photostream

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

^ Thanks for the assist. I love this new coaster! Big hill, Big loops, lots of inversions and the double keyhole over the gate looks amazing. I love the color choice the blue really pops against the grey. My wife was dissapointed that there was no observation tower in the shots. Also the same woman that cried when they removed PW.

Last edited by walleyewhacker,

No coaster will ever be too fast or too tall!

lol mac

Wow....this might actually be one of my favorite screenshots of all time

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84744498@N05/7762286200/in/photostream

lets dissect it for a moment.

As pointed out before, there is the weedsmokers bookmark.

Also bookmarked is something about Dragonball Z episodes...lol

He also may have unintentionally given us his name with the facebook bookmark with someone named "Dave Sprague"

But my favorite of them all...the tab opened all the way to the right..
"How to take a screenshot..."

lolololol

Jeff --- do you love that the entire media was just scooped on Pointbuzz?

Regardless, it's classy move not blasting it all over the front page until the press conference. I'm sure your relationships at corporate wouldn't be too appreciative. Most with knowledge of the project were probably bound by a confidentiality agreement anyway...but still -it shows some class not to make more noise on this.

The only suspicion I have is....Did CP decide to leak the pictures...similar to the familiar intercepted memo???

Management is smart enough to know what a viral internet campaign can do.

Gatekeeer, you should have kept the info under wraps and sold it to a media outlet! Good for Pointbuzz - I love hearing it here first.

Last edited by GoBrowns,

He's using an apple - what do you expect? Mac users are idiots.

There is no way this coaster will be named "Gatekeeper".' According to Jeff, Screamscape is never right. I swear by this!!! He submitted the fake beach midway rumor a few years ago to prove how fake that site is!! OMG!!!

bholcomb said:

Hahaha hey Macs are awesome, and its not Dave Sprague its Drew Sprague who is a very talented guitarist and a friend of mine. And the weed smoker tab is a article about a medical marijuana law in michigan that my friend recommended i read. Also the screenshot tab is because I am a new Macbook user. I used to have a PC.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

bholcomb said:

I'm a Mac user and I take offense to that ignorant remark.

Skippy said:

bholcomb said:

I'm a Mac user and I take offense to that ignorant remark.

Thats what I'm saying!

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

bholcomb said:

This is an ignorant comment.

I'm really looking forward to see more of the beach from the air. Not a fan of Wicked Twister either, but I'm never really around the front side of the park. Hopefully this new coaster brings a bunch of renovations to the front to liven it up.

This ride looks AMAZING!!! I couldn't be more excited right now. Anyone who isn't looking I got a lot of respect for you. I couldn't wait though :)

-Benn

I'm using a mac now and it sucks. It is the worst pile of trash I've ever used in my 17 years of computing. Keep drinking your smug koolaid and keep telling yourself your over priced investment is somehow 'better'.

GoBrowns said:
Jeff --- do you love that the entire media was just scooped on Pointbuzz?

PointBuzz is "the media." Other than that, I don't care.

bholcomb said:

Then this Web site was built by two idiots on Macs, paid for by the site's revenue. You're welcome.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

bholcomb said:
I'm using a mac now and it sucks. It is the worst pile of trash I've ever used in my 17 years of computing. Keep drinking your smug koolaid and keep telling yourself your over priced investment is somehow 'better'.

Well you must be using a mac from the 90's because I've been on a Windows 7 PC and just switched over to Mac and it was the best decision i made.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service