Cedar Point 2013

Definitely not false clues. However I do wonder how such big mistake can be made. Its very unlike web developers to screw up this bad. Maybe they just assume that there's nobody like us who thrive off new ride news :).

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Canine3456 said:
Your a false clue.

Ha hope you ain't talking about me but mr. bear

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

Who really cares. So they lose the shock value on Monday- its just an announcement. Its not like the ride itself was stolen. I've seen the pics and I'm excited, but I've already moved on. I'm sure they're upset the pics were leaked, but what else can they do? Its the nature of the technological age we live in. We already knew it was a Wing Coaster, we knew the name thanks to Screamscape, who reported GATEKEEPER back in July, its just hard to keep this stuff under wraps once x amount of people find out what the ride is.

It's less than two days before the announcement. I'd say less than 3,000 people will view those pictures by then.

3,000 vs. 3,140,000. This is nothing to them.

Last edited by Cedar King,

I think the colors are really nice. They fit well with the beach. Also the supports are white which really help with the seagulls. Always glad to see a new coaster but this one will change the front entrance for many years to come.

I was looking at the pictures and I can't tell if drivers can go under the track and go on the other side of the coaster in the parking lot. It kinda looks like you can but I'm not totally sure.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Cedar King said:
It's less than two days before the announcement. I'd say less than 3,000 people will view those pictures by then.

Thats a very good point. Think screamscape with have this on their site tomorrow?

Last edited by ThunderbirdsMT,

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

ThunderbirdsMT said:

Cedar King said:

Thats a very good point. Think screamscape with have this on there site tomorrow?

Probably.

Gatekeeper looks awesome!

I'm wondering if they will do away with the ticket booth gate all together and just have automated kiosks, or encourage more pre-sale tickets before you arrive at the park. I also have a feeling that the gate seen in the rendering is just that- a rendering. We all remember what happened to Maverick- the gate/keyhole elements, will probably end up looking a lot different come May. Could be a good thing, could be bad.

TTD Man said:

Canine3456 said:
Your a false clue.

Of course Im not talking about you.

Canine3456 said:

TTD Man said:

Canine3456 said:
Your a false clue.

Of course Im not talking about you.

Good to know, you just don't know there are some characters here

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

ThunderbirdsMT said:

Thats a very good point. Think screamscape with have this on their site tomorrow?

He doesn't usually update the site on Saturdays and Sundays but he might because it's Cedar Point and Cedar Point always overwhelms the news,

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

http://twitter.com/cpgatekeeper/

Official or fan-made? How do you find out?

Cedar Point likes to keep any social media posts under their umbrella/name. I.E. This is a fan made account.

-Miker-

dayvancowboy said:
http://twitter.com/cpgatekeeper/

Official or fan-made? How do you find out?

It looks fan made. It looks like they just cropped the logo out of the leaked photos. You can see Windseeker in the background. I'm pretty sure It was cropped out of the photo below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84744498@N05/7762286200/in/photostream

^Come on man, really? Be one of his first followers and get that T-Shirt ;)

(If no one understands the joke, go to the page and read the tweets haha)

Have been lurking here since I heard about the new 2013 ride, just saw the leak...

If nothing else this ride is going to damn beautiful. The double keyhole right over the entrance gate dead center is a stroke of genius...and that baby blue color is gorgeous.

But oh god...the lines this thing is going to have....

Also, I don't normally buy t-shirts that have any images on them other than sports teams logos, but I may make an exception here...

hm88 said:
Have been lurking here since I heard about the new 2013 ride, just saw the leak...

If nothing else this ride is going to damn beautiful. The double keyhole right over the entrance gate dead center is a stroke of genius...and that baby blue color is gorgeous.

But oh god...the lines this thing is going to have....

+1 Customer for the Fast Lane, this guy right here.

Awesome this might mean less wait time for Maverick.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service