Cedar Point 2013

*Face palm*

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

^Don't worry, we all have those moments. Just found it funny.

But...Facepalm: The Ride?

Last edited by CoasterKid20,

I'm sure they will send a lot of texts Monday right after the live announcement takes place.

I'm glad they will be doing the mobile update. Hopefully they throw out some clues on Sunday and Monday as I'm driving towards Cedar Point.

I like the idea of the ride using the front gate. Now with that being said let's see if they send it through the gate and a giant turnstile. Unique and they make you pay twice as you go through.

Project 2014 money solved!

My guess is that there will be some sort of a turn around in the grassy area out in front of the main gate, followed by the "heart line " roll element looking straight down the main midway, passing over (or perhaps thru ) the gate area then a right turn. The animated picture that they posted on Facebook may be the last thing you see before turning right, Just a guess, hope that is allowed.

Last edited by jo linn,

^ Are you talking about where the giant dinosaur is?

^ I am in Colorado and studying old Bing maps. I dont get to go back to Ohio often. As for the dinosaur, it does not appear in my images , lol, however this does bring a new name to mind ... Pterodactyl .

It would be sweet if we got dueling coasters, and one had the trains going forwards, one was going backwards. I always wanted them to throw a train on backwards on a ride, seems like a completely different experience

Weird, I'm signed up to the promo messages and have yet to receive anything.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Drgstr420 said:
It would be sweet if we got dueling coasters, and one had the trains going forwards, one was going backwards. I always wanted them to throw a train on backwards on a ride, seems like a completely different experience

Or save money and build a 4d and get both experiences in one.

It would be awesome if the coaster could go underneath the gates and loop in the middle. If they substituted plexyglass as cement you could walk over the coaster track which would be hellacool.

Gates Gates Gates LOOP Gate Gate Gate
=====Glass====== ========Glass====

TrackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTrack

Last edited by GoBrowns,

^strange.. maybe you should try and resubscribe

If the the ride was a dueling coaster, which I highly doubt, then one side could be GateKeeper and the other side could be KeyMaster.

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

CedarPointTaylor said:
If the the ride was a dueling coaster, which I highly doubt, then one side could be GateKeeper and the other side could be KeyMaster.

Novel idea... I like it

Who thinks were going to get more than one ride next year? I'm just curious what you guy's think.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

A mini "chicken Hawk" coaster that sits between 3 point challenge and ocean mocean

I think multiple rides would be great, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

And here is to hoping that the new station is placed tight into the structure of the service building and the beach midway is allowed to travel down beach a bit further. To have the new midway be open on the beach side with old school continuation of the games building will bring it all home for me.... That midway was great as a child, fun house, rotor, great sloping golf course and giant slide

CedarPointTaylor said:

According to Dr. Peter Venkman, our new ride sleeps above the covers. FOUR FEET ABOVE THE COVERS!

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service