Cedar Point 2013

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Really, the space ship thing was an icon?

Let's Get Weird.

CPcyclone said:
Another sweet "gatekeeper" kinda name would be "The Guardian".

The only real "Gatekeeper" name is Zuul

GO IRISH!!

It was the last major prop that was sort of kept up! I think we will probably see it in a Halloweekend setting.

http://pointbuzz.com/Photos/Photo.aspx?id=8071

Is it just me, or does this sign for DT being closed and removed for future development look really banged up? almost like its been laying around for a few years...

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I think the Black part is painted wood that has been chipped up. The blue part is the new sign that they put on that wood and metal pipe apparatus. That's what it looks like to me

Yeah they reuse those sign holders and just put in new signs. Last year it was used for the "Windseeker is not open" signs. The year before that it was used for the "Shoot the Rapids is not open" signs. Next year, it will be used for...well, you get the idea. :)

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Went this week and it is looking depresing...

PS Phionix is my vote

Leave the hypercoaster alone

SSL488 said:

Do you think they will need to close Troika, Giant Wheel, or Wicked Twister for a short period of time once they start demolishing the lift hill? The temporary wall that has been put up near Troika is literally almost touching the queue. I can't imagine that they would keep it open when they start taking that part down. It just doesn't seem like t would be safe.

Keep in mind we also only have until Labor Day for everyday operation. After that they can really get a lot done during the week. Also, in a week or so, the park will be opening later, so that will allow for more early morning demolition.

Nick

ThunderbirdsMT and Coaster Boi said:
The 3 names really threw me for a loop. I'm really not sure what to expect now. // They just get a kick out of screwing with us.

That's the whole point. If you can beware of false clues and distinguish them from the legitimate ones, you'll get closer to the truth. Dig deeply.

Cedar Point just put a new picture on there facebook page saying "Wildcat is no match for this creature."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150981111626463&set=a.319...=1&theater

Last edited by ThunderbirdsMT,

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

It's getting annoying when the General Public keep saying that it's Sonic.

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

Yeah, no one here made the Sonic joke.

And, if anyone wants to be the first to know, you can go here. :)

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Im sure it will be leaked to screamscape befote the official announcement

I love reading the comments on the FB page. "I better ride DisasterTransport" next month then huh? and the like...LOL!

Well, Steve, I guess the name of the second proposed ride will be "keymaster", right? ;)

ThunderbirdsMT said:
Cedar Point just put a new picture on there facebook page saying "Wildcat is no match for this creature."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150981111626463&set=a.319...=1&theater

The blue sort of looks like blades.......... like Sonic the Hedgehog blades............ hahaahahahaaha

I signed up for the Cedar Point Text message alerts earlier this year and I got this message today...

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Steven_Linn/Random/DSCN3104.jpg

Where do you go to set that up?

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Text CP13 to 74674

^^Hahaha, the instructions are included in that screenshot.

I'm assuming the first text with info will come out tomorrow.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service