Cedar Point 2013

Coaster Boi said:
Why not?

A modern wild mouse takes up the same or more space than WildCat. And seeing as how there are bleachers where WC once stood, and thus less available space, there's no way a modern wild mouse will fit there.

Though I get the impression that logic and reason will not stand in your way of believing the park is getting 2 coasters next year.

:)

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

Well there are some old buildings on the other side of the road that can be demolished. If they are, the coaster can go over the road. That would be cool to drive under.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7
Opening Day 2015 : Rougarou - Front Seat!

I rest my case.

Brandon

Hey. I take my ideas to the extreme. Can it happen? Yes. Will it? Most likely not. I just think of what CAN happen, not what WILL happen.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7

By the way things look on the webcam, it seems they have started to take down the lift hill.

No no, that's just a shadow. They are taking apart the building next to the lift hill though...

Oh, I see that now! Don't mind me, I am suffering from lack of sleep due to a 6 month old...

gotigers1 said:
Oh, I see that now! Don't mind me, I am suffering from lack of sleep due to a 6 month old...

I can for sure understand that. I have a girl turning 6 months on Monday :)

This is a lot faster than I thought!

-Benn

It's going to be so strange not seeing that "12-E" in the park anymore. That's probably going to be the last part of the building standing before it's gone.

That is one ugly building I am not going to miss.

I don't think even any of we DT fans are going to miss the appearance of that building.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

http://tinyurl.com/8bc7fbh
Wild Eagle has a nice station.

Last edited by djcarl,

x-flight not so much

http://tinyurl.com/9aqp97r

^^ Even the non-enthusiests will unite when they see the view open up. A lot of folks dont remember that area or were'nt born yet when it was open. I remember hopping on the Matterhorn while my parents rode the Wildcat there. The que wrapped around the back side next to the beach. I was disappointed that Avalanche Run was put there. The troughs were enourmous in themselves, let alone the building that was built to enclose them.

Blue people fly sideways when it rains

I plan on going to Cedar Point next week and I know it's already been mentioned that they are tearing the whole building down, but wouldn't it be something if they were able to save part of the building for the station? If not, then I guess they have other plans just to build a brand new station. Hopefully they make it look nice like the Wild Eagle station at Dollywood. Does Cedar Point have any brick stations for their roller coasters? I think that would be neat seeing a nice red brick station instead of the usual steel beams.

In that part of the park, I vote for an Art Deco station to match the games building

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

Ooh, I like that idea.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I don't get why people want them to save parts of the station or building. That building is just ugly and the station is ugly, there's no way they would ever just keep the station. Why would u even want them to keep it?

Also X-flights station is meant to look like an airplane hangar.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Yeah it's already been mentioned before how there is NO WAY a wing rider could use any part of DT as a station.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

Ya. You would smash your legs. Haha. Most likely it will have a lowering floor like Raptor.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service