Cedar Point 2013

Good point, but I don't know why everyone is acting like they know for sure that it'll be a wing coaster! Did all you guys read the memo? And just how was the memo "leaked"? I think its a false clue.

What I meant by "new concept" was not a new type of coaster, but for example, a racing wing coaster. I personally thought that X-Flight was kind of a boring ride (except the "Six Flags Tower" pass through) and if CP can't make their wing coaster significantly different than the other existing wing riders, then i'd rather spend my time on MF!

AndyG said:

Is that a "USA - Up All Night" reference? I'm impressed.

Yep. I doubt a whole lot of people on here these days recognize the name, unless it's for her bra line she hawks on shopping channels. But back in the day, she was all that and a bag of popcorn...

Last edited by Ensign Smith,

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Well if it's not a Wing coaster, then I'm hoping for a B&M Floorless. From the rumors and the hints, I'm thinking this will be a Wing Coaster.

What is with all the floorless love? To me these rides would be the exact same if you switched them to have a standard train. In my opinion they are the most gimmicky coaster out there. It doesn't matter though because we all know that it will be wing coaster.

Dead Sexeh said:
What is with all the floorless love? To me these rides would be the exact same if you switched them to have a standard train. In my opinion they are the most gimmicky coaster out there. It doesn't matter though because we all know that it will be wing coaster.

Finally! someone who gets it. Floorless is the same as any sit-down, just without the floor. Theirs really nothing new their and dosen't provide much of a thrill unless your in the front seat. Same goes with inverts, any seat but the front ruins the whole experience for me. Your just looking at the back of someone else's seat. NOT much thrill there.

Last edited by Cedar King,

strfreak said:
On facebook cedarfair parks posted to day that it is a wing coaster

Cedar Fair doesn't have a Facebook page.

Wow. That is NOT an official page.

Of course its official! It says right there "cedar fair" its plain as day :)

^is that sarcasm? Its not like anyone can make a Facebook page, come on!

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

Are you kidding me?! It's as official as Chris Brown is in relation to being a good musician. :)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Kevin, yes I was being sarcastic... I can't tell if you are being sarcastic about calling me sarcastic though..?

See people, save the hassle of assumption and fill your posts with :)'s.....they do a lifetime of good. :) (<---see?)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

I was being sarcastic as well. dose putting a :) here make this a Sarcastic comment, because that would just get confusing :P

Fear Faire 2010-2011

You'll get it one day my young padawan. :)

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I can never tell if Mike is being serious because I always have to assume the winky.

Let's Get Weird.

That's why he's a jedi master of the winky force. ;)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Are you being serious? Mike is a real life Jedi?

Let's Get Weird.

Jedi like Men who stare at Goats?

Fear Faire 2010-2011

Sarcasm Force, new for 2013

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service