Cedar Point 2013

Yes, Surfrider.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/ShippudenMan/plot-2.png

Yellow=Surfrider
Green= Potential greenery around the ride
Red=Entrance

Edit:
The que could be between the surfrider and the coliseum.
I can see their being PEANUTS based facades.

Last edited by Cedar King,

What is a Surfrider? Can I load up RCT3 and build an equivalent? :P

I'm hoping for the wing coaster to be named Lotan, and that it has white track and blue supports (as someone mentioned a while ago). I also want a surfrider and I think ^^that spot would work perfectly.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

If that Lotan logo is real, it'll have blue and green track and supports.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

PyroKinesis said:

I totally didn't know what the other post was talking about until I realized I rode one of these things at Mall of America in Minnesota back in 2010. Go on youtube and type in "skateboard ride Mall of America". Great idea for that small area. Better yet search for "Chinese Screamin Squirrel" on there also. Both would fit in that area. The problem is that CP won't install these rides because of low capacity of ridership per hour and surfrider is too similar (IMO) with wicked twister right across the way. It would be a nice addition tying in the two areas (kiddie kingdom and planet snoopy) together. It would also get rid of that eyesore of 3 point chaos shootout (or whatever it's called). Would the Surfrider be considered a coaster for the official count though, I think not. Would a screamin squirrel, yes, but it would probably be better suited as an add on charge ride for challenge park by the skyscraper ride.

Last edited by CPfan1976,

Hopefully this isn't old news reported on another thread, but Cedar Fair licensed a new name. "Gold Striker"

http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/

Haha I was just about to post that. I would assume that's for California's Great America's new wooden coaster.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

CPfan1976 said:

PyroKinesis said:

I totally didn't know what the other post was talking about until I realized I rode one of these things at Mall of America in Minnesota back in 2010. Go on youtube and type in "skateboard ride Mall of America". Great idea for that small area. Better yet search for "Chinese Screamin Squirrel" on there also. Both would fit in that area. The problem is that CP won't install these rides because of low capacity of ridership per hour and surfrider is too similar (IMO) with wicked twister right across the way. It would be a nice addition tying in the two areas (kiddie kingdom and planet snoopy) together. It would also get rid of that eyesore of 3 point chaos shootout (or whatever it's called). Would the Surfrider be considered a coaster for the official count though, I think not. Would a screamin squirrel, yes, but it would probably be better suited as an add on charge ride for challenge park by the skyscraper ride.

Half-pipes are Considered coasters.

And I doubt it being similar to WT will eliminate any of it's chances. Just look at Gemini and Jr. Gemini, similar layouts AND names. And both are adjacent to each other.

Plus the "half-pipe" coaster at the Mall of America has the same capacity as Jr. Gemini (16).

Challenge Park is about "CHALLENGING" rides. I don't see how a coaster would really fit in their, since theirs a park right next door with 15 bigger ones, not the best advertising :/

Last edited by Cedar King,
Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Did you just say Jr. Gemini and Gemini have similar layouts?

Let's Get Weird.

They do. Both rides are in a figure 8 layout.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Ride On_17 said:
I'm hoping for the wing coaster to be named Lotan, and that it has white track and blue supports (as someone mentioned a while ago). I also want a surfrider and I think ^^that spot would work perfectly.

Your post sounded a little like a Christmas list. haha, so I figured I would join in as well.

I would be happy with the simple name Wing Rider, as long it's 177 feet with each inversion being the same height as a coaster at CP. 161' loop, 145' zero-G roll, 137' dive loop followed by a 125' immelman, two 105' corkscrews, a double helix and an in-line twist into the brake.

A 90 degree pass through a lighthouse type structure at the front gate.

Just some thoughts

^it's going to pass by the dinosaur, duh! *sarcasm*

Surf Rider...+1

Intamin Halfpipe 2.0(like disneys RC)...+1000000

The new diseney halfpipes may not spin but the go faster, are taller, and have a WAY better cap.

Leave the hypercoaster alone

P.S.

Does anyone know if 1.0 is made by Intamin?

rollerdog11 said:
P.S.

Does anyone know if 1.0 is made by Intamin?

http://www.intaminworldwide.com/amusement/RollerCoasters/SurfRider+...fault.aspx

For Wing Rider, this color scheme for the track would be superb IMO: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Wild_Thing_Rolle...r_2007.JPG

That's Wild Thing at Valleyfair.

I know its not the most popular company at Cedar Point right now, but Intamin is really creative with their rides. Plus I love them - Millennium, TTD, Maverick.

Last edited by Vette,

http://rcdb.com/1565.htm?p=3176

http://rcdb.com/1845.htm?p=9294

Hands down, 2 of the coolest paint scheme's ever. They also go great with a nice lighting package which CP has been big on.

I Know that it sounds like we are not getting anything but a b&m. I know that everyone was hating on Intamin, but i road skyrush last week and i would be happy with a ride like that. Skyrush, is a truly amazing ride. that does not take up much speace

That Goliath one would be a great paint scheme for a Joker themed coaster.

ok...

As jeff said earlier,ANGRY SEAGULL!!!!

A good color scheme would be Orange Supports,White Spine, and Grey Rails.

P.S. i can't find the page for the 2.0 half pipe

Last edited by rollerdog11,

thepoint4life23 said:
I Know that it sounds like we are not getting anything but a b&m. I know that everyone was hating on Intamin, but i road skyrush last week and i would be happy with a ride like that. Skyrush, is a truly amazing ride. that does not take up much speace

If cp wants a pain induced ride. I rode before the restraints got new padding and found the ride to be painful. But maybe the new padding helps.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service