Besides Valravn(?) What Else for 2016?

He always was a Dick and always will be, having been named Richard by his parents. :)

Why does everyone credit the CEO for every detail (good or bad) about the park? The Planning and Design team is in charge of things like station architecture/"theming".

Yea Manta rocked. Also K.I. has G.L's old Flyer...Super scary fun..I like your idea. Prob could build one over C.C.M.R. if done correctly.

Wznm

You say Potato, I say Potahto

You say Tomato, I say Tomahto

You say super scary fun, I say snooze-fest with beyond-terrible capacity. (with regards to that Vekoma thingy at KI)

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

djDaemon said:

All that said, and while on the topic of design, I still don't really understand why they painted Rougarou orange-ish and teal-ish (teal is blue-ish), only to install an orange-ish and blue coaster right next door.

Well I don't know If you saw the billboard on route 2, but on that billboard it does say Our First Floorless roller coaster! Maybe back in May, they were hinting to us.

Eh, I don't think they'd use colors of a previous coaster to hint the colors of a future coaster. Back when Rougarou was announced though, I thought the colors would blend in with ID's orange supports. Then when I saw it in person I realized it wasn't too bad. So hopefully it will be the same with Valravn.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

! said:

Why does everyone credit the CEO for every detail (good or bad) about the park? The Planning and Design team is in charge of things like station architecture/"theming".

And if the CEO limits the discretion and budget of P&D, that's on the CEO.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

BREAKING: Tony tweets a new tease for more 2016 plans?

^ I'm shocked more people haven't discussed that, are we growing wiser in our old age?

CP + fashion? It's pretty obvi that CP is gonna release an app for Apple Watch, the latest fashion accessory craze. It'll even be a VR app so you can dive right into Valravn on your wrist! ;)

Or, not. Probably not.

Perhaps Cedar Point will get a VR attraction like the just-announced Mass Effect at California's Great America and the rumored Plants vs. Zombies at Carowinds.

"Thank the Phoenicians!"

Nice new webcam up... saw this though. Is this part new or has it always been fenced off?

Last edited by CoasterGuy15,

New webcam or one of the first two live PTZ units mounted on Power Tower?

And, no, that's been there as a staging area.

Last edited by topthrilldragster4lyf,

I really wish they would put up a camera specifically for Valravn. I highly enjoyed watching Banshee and Fury going up piece by piece. It's my favorite part of the off season and I miss it already.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Well it's not the off season yet.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

It's the off season for me.

Tony just pretty much confirmed a Raptor repaint on Twitter.

Last edited by CoasterCam,

2018- Raptor

Did he? On the same post he also had:

* Revisit the Aquatrax thing
* Relocate Rougarou
* Build monorail and parking garage
* Have lunch with RMC
* Visit with RMC

Doesn't give "repaint Raptor" on that post a lot of credibility.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

I expect the Raptor repaint to happen because test paint has been spotted and also, he said it would be one of the things on his list (and the rest were clearly BS).

Also, it needs it. That ride seems to not hold its paint well. Maybe the color scheme?

Last edited by MDOmnis,

-Matt

He said one of them was happening.

2018- Raptor

Pete said:

* Revisit the Aquatrax thing
* Relocate Rougarou
* Build monorail and parking garage
* Have lunch with RMC
* Visit with RMC

Pete - if you look closely, I think you'll find you have a typo in there. And that typo might just be a clue to the right answer. :)

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service