2011 Platinum Passes

Just a random question I was asked about Platnum Passes. Not sure if anyone knows the answer, because it is not on the back of the pass anymore.

When does the 2011 Platnum Pass Expire. - A few years ago it expired in March of the following year.

Not that I am ever going to a Park open all year, I was just wondering when was the latest I could go to a park open all year.

Thanks

p.s. I didn't see it anywhere on Cedar Points website.

GATEKEEPER-I came, I rode, I was mildly disappointed; until a second ride (rear left) put GateKeeper back on the...it's a nice ride list.

Your best bet is to check the particular non-seasonal park's website for that info. For example, Knott's passes are valid through December 31, 2011.
http://www.knotts.com/public/admission/season_passes/index.cfm

Brandon

Interesting, thank dj.

GATEKEEPER-I came, I rode, I was mildly disappointed; until a second ride (rear left) put GateKeeper back on the...it's a nice ride list.

PB-Reader said:
When does the 2011 Platnum Pass Expire. - A few years ago it expired in March of the following year.

Yah, that was real fun when I went to Knotts in January with the old style pass a few years ago, because they insisted the March expiration date didn't apply to them. When I pointed out how they are the only park it could possibly apply to, they didn't really have an answer. It took an hour of talking to various admissions supervisors and managers (who kept trying to call Cedar Point and couldn't understand why they were closed on January 2nd) before I got into the park.

The moral is, definitely figure these things out ahead of time and get it in writing. The pass system is much improved, but the communication between the parks seems to still be lacking.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service