2011 Platinum Passes

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Shhhh, don't say that. :)

Let's Get Weird.

Didn't Great Adventure try a day where they only let a certain number of people into the park and charged accordingly? Does anyone know how that worked out?

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

I'd be curious as to what the percentage of pass holders vs. hotel guests is during the morning ride time. If I had to guess, I'd imagine the pass holders make up a pretty insignificant percentage compared to the resort guests.

Based on what I see as a PP ERT guest, I would have to agree.

Brandon

Is it possible to get a 2010 season pass still? If so, are there any local places selling them at a discount? I seem to remember a while back that you could get them cheaper near end of season at one of the local supermarkets.

I ask because I have been a pass holder since 2001 and would like to keep my streak going. Been too busy to get to the park this year but now I have lots of time and would like to hit up a few weekends to get my worth out of the pass.

^^Agree with DJ.

I would imagine you could get a pass that would let you in for the rest of the season, whether it be a 2010 or 2011 pass. The cards don't change anymore. I've had my same card for 2 seasons now.

I'm pretty sure they sell 2010 passes right up to closing weekend. You could definitely still get your value out of it with 6 more weekends of the park being open.

djDaemon said:
When you have to resort to make believe scenarios in order to prove a point about the real World, you've already lost the argument.

Ok, I've been a nice guy far too long to you. The reason for the make believe scenario is because I very well know your posting style of picking insignificant details of posts and turning them into an argument. Then the discussion deviates from where I want it to go. The point was to visit the Six Flags and Cedar Point websites without bias as equals...not to bring location of the park or something insignificant into the argument as you frequently do, as it's completely missing the point and wasting time.

djDaemon said:

Why would someone who only visits the park "every once in a while" need or benefit from a season pass? Your argument keeps making less sense with each new post.

Look, I get it - you're not pleased with the value proposition of CF's season pass program. Super. It doesn't matter that you're displeased, though, because plenty of other people see the obvious value in the pass, and the park will actually survive without your patronage.

It would make less sense to you, as you have little business sense, and you frequently don't think beyond the realm of yourself as a visitor. Nearly everyone that buys a season pass was at one point a casual visitor. If a person goes once or twice a year and they enjoy it, there is a point in which they'll think "Hmmm I wonder if a season pass is worth it?" That's who Cedar Point needs to convince, and they're not doing a good job of it.

And you DON'T get it; I was in no way saying I was displeased with the value of a season pass; quite the opposite. But since you keep saying this after I make this clear, I assume you're just trying to argue for whatever personal reason. If you actually took the time to read my posts rather than randomly try to quote me and create arguments, I think you'd quickly understand I was saying that Cedar Point is promoting them poorly. Any person with good business sense and experience would see this quickly.

Ad hominem FTL.

Brandon

Ffej said:

Ok, I've been a nice guy far too long to you. The reason for the make believe scenario is because I very well know your posting style of picking insignificant details of posts and turning them into an argument. Then the discussion deviates from where I want it to go. The point was to visit the Six Flags and Cedar Point websites without bias as equals...not to bring location of the park or something insignificant into the argument as you frequently do, as it's completely missing the point and wasting time.

I agree.

He twists things around to make his argument sound better all the time

Why is everything in italics?.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You know, if what I post is so troublesome to some of you, remember that you do have the ability to simply ignore what I post.

Brandon

Lot's of people already do that.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That's what I do.

Then what's the problem? :)

Brandon

Did somebody say something? ;)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Can I go to Canada's Wonderland to process my 2011 platinum pass that was purchased off the Cedar Point website?

Massive Fannibal and Cedar Point lover!!! Lover of Pennywise 2017!

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Yes.

Let's Get Weird.

Thank you!

Massive Fannibal and Cedar Point lover!!! Lover of Pennywise 2017!

How much will Platinum passes go up after tonight?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service