2008 Watch

I never looked at that pan from Jason before. But, now that I have, what I notice first is the flag. Shame on Cedar Fair for allowing a torn up flag to be flown. (Or, is that flag pole not on their property?)

That's on the portion of the land that they don't own.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Ok, good. :) It did seem rather odd for the park to place a flag there.

Gomez: I would agree with you if the hot air balloons (for example) were something else, but it's the exact same ride in appearance. Take off the balloons and put some woodstocks up there instead. Let's give the new section some diversity.

ItPark - can't get the supports out without removing all the track first though.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Well, you could but it wouldn't be pretty or easy.

It would be like, Jenga for coasters. :)

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I can just picture that one.

worker 1: "Hmmm...I think I'll take out support B-35."
worker 2: "You sure about that? I just took out B-37, and B-36 isn't exactly holding anything up?"
worker 1: "I pull this off all the time in Jenga."

wait a few minutes...that section of track crashes to the ground.

worker 2: "Jenga!"
worker 1: "Gee...maybe you were right...oh well, they're out a few pieces of track I guess." *** Edited 11/16/2007 4:00:17 AM UTC by BlueStreak64***

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

wait a minute. arent they supposed to shout "JENGA!!" whenever the pieces fall down? at least thats what they do in the commercial. ;)

"Can't you see it's over
Because you're the god of a shrinking universe."
-Muse

Okay, its fixed. :)

I seriously have quite a funny image in my mind thinking about this...if only I had Photoshop on my laptop... ;)

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

So wait... You mean to tell me that they can't just lift the entire coaster out of the ground as-is, and lift it with multiple helicopters over to Kings Dominion? ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service