Top Thrill Dragster 2022 Status

KevinJ, there is no way I'd have been able to see you. I shot my video from the Maverick station house. There I was, just close enough to be on the platform, just far enough away that I wasn't about to board, on a ride that I don't even visit very often, at just the right time to be able to step to the back of the station and start shooting...!

Jordan_Vanichek, that video has nothing at all to do with Cedar Point, amusement rides, or amusement parks. So I didn't promote it here (not that I promote any of my videos very much). Plus it has the added "benefit" that there are probably some humorless jerks out there who will find a way to claim that it's "offensive", just because of the title.

(actually it was the jar of mayo that was offensive. I think it might have had stuff growing in it.)

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

I get it! Definitely gave me a good laugh

Speaking of Dragster's, this morning my Google page drawing had a Happy 77th Birthday to stunt-person Kitty O'Neil. Inspiring lady!

So this image popped up last night on the NoLimits Discord...apparently there is now a rather large hole where they removed track for Iron Dragon, lining up directly with TTD's launch.

If that dark squarish thing is the hole being referred to, it doesn't appear to be all that large. Certainly doesn't appear to be large enough to be for a support foundation.

Brandon

So is the spike going to go over or under Iron Dragon's track?

Yes.

That hole is also directly on the paved pathway. It could also just be something dark lying on the path, and not a hole. Or maybe the crew is playing with black sidewalk chalk. Or maybe it's a hole.

I like how they felt the need to circle it and draw an arrow, just in case you couldn't see the circle. Or maybe they weren't trying to point anything out at all, and they were drawing a stick person and just forgot to add legs.

Promoter of fog.

djDaemon:

If that dark squarish thing is the hole being referred to, it doesn't appear to be all that large. Certainly doesn't appear to be large enough to be for a support foundation.

Guess you're an expert engineer all of a sudden.

Wait for it...

Or let's just ask him.

Brandon, do you consider yourself an expert engineer at this point in your career?

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

Waiting.....

Because I am licensed in 40 states...as an engineer....professional engineer. Did DJ do a site visit to confirm? Just wondering....

Last edited by Rico Suave,

Ya'll know I am just having some fun,,,,

Last edited by Rico Suave,

Rico Suave:

Because I am licensed in 40 states...as an engineer....professional engineer.

Dude, tuck it back in you pants. No one cares about your resume.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

nonsense removed

Last edited by Jeff,

I suspected he was someone previously bounced, and off he goes again.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

And he's back!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

No, that dude is apparently in New York, the other was in Colorado. Which is weird since part of his call out was that I'm in ****ing Florida, not Ohio.

Come on guys, let's hear him out. He must know a lot about holes.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Guess that guy wasn't very suave.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service