Snake River Expedition

Historically & regionally accurate solution: Erie Canal-style locks so the boats can pass under the bridge.

Just say no to trims

I vote for a island loading and unloading trebuchet.

It gives a new meaning to "Frontier Fling"...

"Your persiflage does not amuse. " - Ralph (from Around the world in 80 days)

A battery of circus cannons would work as well. I would pay the $10 upcharge to shoot someone across the bay.

Wire them up to Skyhawk for efficient air power.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

They even added an elevator to Disatser Transport about 1 year before it was demolished.

djDaemon said:

Right, anything built prior to ADA rules doesn't have to meet ADA requirements. But anything built since then does, at least to my knowledge. Heck, even some older rides (Gemini, Iron Dragon, etc.) have been retrofitted with elevators in order to comply, if not because it's legally required, then because CP is in the business of serving guests.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Unless I missed it, has no one mentioned the obvious solution? Throw people over with the Frontier Fling. :-)

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Ahem...

operative_me said:

The last thing I am worried about Cedar Point being to pull off is a bridge over a small lagoon. They got this. Maybe they can use Frontier Fling to get wheelchairs across?

;) Sorry to be that guy.

Ok, does anyone have any bridge updates? I'm having a panic attack over the lack of information about this Bridge Over the River Kwai situation.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Looking on the webcam, all I can see are platforms.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service