Live Web Cams

In his recent interview, McClure explained that guests will exit the park for that part of this attraction.

Brandon

I stand corrected. Although I'm lazy... does he say whether they'll exit by foot or by truck? ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Trebuchet, obviously.

Brandon

My son has a junky 1999 Crown Victoria I'd be happy to park smack in the middle of the course for the truck to climb over.

djDaemon said:

Trebuchet, obviously.

That's the new 2020 attraction, $20 a rider. They're tearing down the slingshot for it.

Last edited by Skyhawk06,

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Valravn is testing 3 train ops on Webcam 1 today!

Edit: Rougarou is also testing on Webcam 3!

Last edited by LightDark18,

Nothing going on atm that I can see, but the MF cam makes an awful pretty picture this time of day, especially when it's sunny. Lake just sparkles. <3

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

That was always one of the reasons I like to ride Mean Streak on a sunny fall day heading towards sunset. The sparkles on the water were awesome to see.

Sollybeast said:
Nothing going on atm that I can see, but the MF cam makes an awful pretty picture this time of day, especially when it's sunny. Lake just sparkles. <3

This was posted after 5pm. During ride testing/commissioning, clean up, and training weeks, ride operators work a typical 9-5 with an hour lunch break at or around noon. Those are the best times to look for testing.

Last edited by TwistedWicker77,

I had a feeling that might be the case. Quite a few cars were driving down Perimeter towards the exit. :P

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

LightDark18 said:

Rougarou is testing on Webcam 3!

W00T W00T!!

Dvo said:

I stand corrected. Although I'm lazy... does he say whether they'll exit by foot or by truck? ;)

It's far from clear at the moment, but it appears you may have been half right. Looking at the webcam, they're pouring concrete that abuts the road on the Cedars side, and there has been some concrete work done on the park side, possibly suggesting there will be a crosswalk added there.

Brandon

Perhaps this is the beginning of the shifted road.While not alot, it would add quite a bit of space to the existing midway while not using up all of the Cedars land.

That's doubtful, considering they haven't done any concrete prep work anywhere else yet. What they just poured looks like one half of the apron of a crosswalk, along with a boarding area for the truck.

Brandon

It’s obvious they’re building a bridge for the trucks to drive over perimeter road ;)

Interesting day on the cams today. A lot of work going on in the Celebration Plaza, and old Cedars site.

Iron Dragon was testing, as was Valravn.

And... looks like some of the Monster Trucks have arrived. Pretty cool to see.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

I have yet to catch testing on these cams.

Question, how often do they rotate the cameras?

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Ive been at the marina today just hanging on the boat and it looked most of the coasters were testing. Only coaster I didnt see run was Millennium Force. Lots of work going on with the Monster Truck Jam course. Looks like the course will be on mulch to prevent too much dust. They were also busy clearing out a lot of the overgrown brush on the Causeway. It really has opened up the view to the water. Here are just a few pics I snapped. As you would expect, there was a lot of activity going on today.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Thanks for sharing

^^Thanks for the update DS. I've heard a totally unsubstantiated rumor that the reason we aren't seeing MF testing is because they are still having major issues with the lift motor replacement. No clue if there's any validity to that...but seems reasonable.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service