Winter Chill Out 2018

I was in the 9:30 group, Tony McClure stated no fog in the tunnel, due to the fact that it was one of the reasons that caused the ride to shut down due to mechanical issues.

So no fog in the tunnel.

Just kick me while I'm down, why don't you.

Maybe they saved the heartline roll and will put that in the tunnel just for kicks.

Promoter of fog.

Who is Tony McClure?????

yukonman

The memo specifically said fog!!! 😡 Curse you Sandusky Register!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Any word on a preview for enthusiasts?

^Tony said there would be a first rider benefit event (not an auction though, but there will be a charity event), and when asked about passholder events, he said they're finalizing them. I imagine the same goes for enthusiast events. So the answer is "To be determined."

Last edited by GigaG,

#DoTheRightThingTony

^He did hint at there being quite a few SV-related pass holder events, so even if there isn't a preview, hopefully passholders will get some good ERT.

Solid.

Maybe instead of fog they can spray gray spray paint in the air instead.

Win, Win, win.

argues just for clicks

coast said:
#DoTheRightThingTony

Hosting all of us in the middle of the off season with a detailed presentation, multiple hour walking tour, and free hot lunch wasn't enough?

coast said:

#DoTheRightThingTony

#customerpowersdontwork

#YoureEntitledToNothing

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Let's shut the guy up who wants something that we got with Gatekeeper! YEAH!

(In all seriousness, I'm very impressed with WCO. Doesn't mean I can't support the idea of a Media Day.)

OK... next topic. We've already had at least 2 threads hijacked because of enthusiast morals :P.

Last edited by GigaG,

But didn’t get with Valravn... perhaps the management team decided to spend their budget how they deem more wisely or on better ROI?

Valravn, now Steel Vengeance... I’m beginning to see a pattern

#KeepUpTheGreatJobTonyTheParkIsLookingGreat

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

#OnlineEnthusiastMorals

#BuyACoastermania!Ticket

#BuyAGoldVIPTour

yukonman said:
Who is Tony McClure?????

Maybe that is how they are making folks who didn't get tickets whole again. Combining the remaining halves into new people.

Just Coasting said:
I was in the 9:30 group, Tony McClure stated no fog in the tunnel, due to the fact that it was one of the reasons that caused the ride to shut down due to mechanical issues.

So no fog in the tunnel.

If fog shut down Maverick, it must go down a lot at night during halloweekends with all the fog back in that area ;)

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service