Job Postings for 2018

CoasterKyle1121 said:
I have my interview on Wednesday!

After you emailed back about availability for a phone interview, how long was it before you got confirmation for a specific time?

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Patience, patience, patience. It is still early. Remember you're no the only one who applied for a job.

Lol I’ve got patience. I was just curious. I like to plan ahead. Especially since my studio schedule is never a sure thing.

2018- Raptor

Coastercam, they emailed me back the same day. I had my phone interview today, and they said they will email me later to schedule a Skype interview.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Hi guys, so I got a phone call today but I missed it. When I called back it went to their VM so I left a message but haven't received a call back though it has only been 4 hours so I'm not really worried yet. I was expecting an email first as that was what you guys have said, also especially since many employees are in college and I'm sure not everyone is always able to pick up. How long should I wait for a call back before trying again? I understand they are probably really busy with this hiring process but I don't want to end up not getting hired if they think I'm not interested enough. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

I'd say give it a week or two. The managers are VERY busy hiring their leadership, returners, and new associates.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

samosuband said:

I'd say give it a week or two. The managers are VERY busy hiring their leadership, returners, and new associates.

Thanks for your response! I had my phone glued to me all day but now I can relax a little more. I wasn't trying to worry but I couldn't help it; I read a lot of true stories online of people never getting a phone call back after this happened to them. Those were all for businesses where the employer wanted to hire around 5 people or less, though, so of course this would be different haha.

Last edited by ValravnCP,

I missed my call too, but I called back right away and she got to me as soon as she was done with the interview she was on.

Believe me, I've had my phone glued to me all week waiting for that magic 419 call too, and I don't even have a timeframe of when it's coming!

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

As far as entertainment employees go, should I be expecting a call? When I check my dashboard it still says under review, which I'm assuming is a good thing? Also, should I be applying for other positions? I've only applied for character talent for CP and for Castaway!

Last edited by alphagam92,

That reminds me, how can you check your application? I tried logging in to where I applied and it says my email doesn't exist when I try to reset password... but I know I used the right email because I got an automatic message when I had submitted my application.

Try logging in here. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure.

To check your application just search for the position you applied for and log in there. For some reason when you log in on the main cedar fair jobs page it redirects you to a completely different thing

If you can't log in and see it it's not a big deal, the next steps of the hiring process do not use that website at all

Last edited by kpr66,

16 - Pipe Scream
17 - TL Slingshot
18 - TL Steel Vengeance
19 - Sup Tiques/Wave

samosuband said:

Thanks, it worked.

I got a phone call today as soon as I woke up, it was the phone interview. I should have guessed it would be since I didn't get an email. I probably sounded weird because my brain wasn't yet 100% awake, but a Skype interview was scheduled so I can make up for it then!! I'm really excited now!

Great!

I put my application in for rides this morning around 6:52 and it’s now under review.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

samosuband said:

I saw your signature at the bottom. Congrats on getting Camp Snoopy.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Congrats Kpr on getting Steel Vengeance!

Hey guys, a couple of you already know but the interview went well today and I’ve been placed on Raptor. Super excited! I think it’s funny that when she told me Raptor she said it’s because there is already a Camden on the Gatekeeper crew. Lol.

2018- Raptor

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service