RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

I predict no wooden coaster records will be broken. Now Hybrid Coaster records? Well now....

Promoter of fog.

CoasterGuy15 said:
Pretty much confirmed that the entrance is being relocated. I can't tell what angle that last picture is taken. Wherever that is seems like the new entrance

Or it could be the exit ;)

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Ah, yes a hybrid. Let's talk about hybrids.

Last edited by Final Force 505,

^^ Kevinj, just curious, why is that horse purple? I don't remember purple horses in the Wizard of oz.

aw, jeez...

I'm just going to sit back and let it play out from here.

Promoter of fog.

Is it possible for me to vote myself down. Just curious.

Because the horse is painted with grape gelatin.

It tastes better that color.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

vwhoward said:

CoasterGuy15 said:
Pretty much confirmed that the entrance is being relocated. I can't tell what angle that last picture is taken. Wherever that is seems like the new entrance

Or it could be the exit ;)

There's an archway over it where it looks like the future logo will go as it was previously with Mean streak

There's a track mount right there, still low to the ground on the right side of that last picture. I don't think that will be the entrance or exit area.

fun fact of the day right there

Id be pretty stoked if it went over 200'.

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

TTD6262 said:

Chrismiller443 said:

Sigh. This is not English class. It was just rude for you to say.

https://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/spelling-grammar-and-chat-shorthand

Key quote from Walt: "While this is not English class, it is extremely difficult to read posts that are full of shorthand, misspelled words, and sentences that run together."

I don't think asking for coherent posts is asking for too much.

Sorry, I am not sure where or what posts were not understandable. Moving on.

Chrismiller443 said:

Id be pretty stoked if it went over 200'.

I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed at this point, right? Looking at pics of the portion of the lift they already have completed, I'd say there's no way it doesn't. Could be wrong though. It's been 15 years since I've taken calculus.

Last edited by Kel,

Just pointing out,: rude criticism and comments have shied away many posters. There is already too much PC in the world. Just go back to harsh comments made and look at the timeline. You can see it slow down quite a bit. I didn't realize the goal was to get people to stop talking. Thus driving less enthusiasm about MS 2.0. Takes away excitement, especially when CP is teasing the clues for us to talk about. My two cents. I'm sure a slam will come from this post too.

Scotteh said:

Just pointing out,: rude criticism and comments have shied away many posters. There is already too much PC in the world. Just go back to harsh comments made and look at the timeline. You can see it slow down quite a bit. I didn't realize the goal was to get people to stop talking. Thus driving less enthusiasm about MS 2.0. Takes away excitement, especially when CP is teasing the clues for us to talk about. My two cents. I'm sure a slam will come from this post too.

#truth.

Do you realize that the "Vote Up" feature exists so that threads aren't needlessly clogged with people quoting entire posts just to say "I agree"?

#truth
#slammed
#notreallyaslam

Brandon

#slamwelcometothejam ?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service