RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

My thoughts as well. They are probably waiting until they announce what this monster will be. I doubt it will hold up construction much at all.

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

I have mentioned that pages ago, that they are holing off on some things till the announcement is made. Smart if you ask me

..or they're holding off until it makes sense in the construction timeline.

Clearly they are not going to start installing the dueling track on the 3rd hill till after the announcement.

...Nor the splashdown.

Last edited by Dvo,

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Apparently the crane is maxed out, which is why they haven't gone any higher.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Bring on the bigger crane!

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

See you in the off season, larger crane.

Water will be involved ;p

A lovely nod to our dearly departed Mr. Scott.

Promoter of fog.

I just had to dig that one from the archives. Brings back memories of when I first joined Pointbuzz, and Maverick was the highly speculated talk round these parts.

Last edited by DRE420,

Ah, the chrismiller show..good times.

With all do respect Final Force, it kind of seems like you're just trying to pick a fight. Even though we moved on, you brought it back up. Chrismiller hasn't done anything with the intentions of becoming a celebrity on this forum. He's just stating his mind like the rest of us. He's not forcing anyone to agree. It would be nice if this post right here is the last we talk about it and we can get back on topic to what we're really suppose to have a conversation about, the RMC Streak Photo Update from May 7, 2017.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

I think im most excited about the element where we dive into the structure on the last lap that looks awesome from what we can see through the timbers. Flying through there twisting every which way will be a great cp moment. Also, I got a trimless magnum ride in the other night, and it pretty much felt like mean streak but it was more awesomeness.

First ride; Magnum 1994

I seriously hope that the trains have headrests on them. Having been on Wicked Cyclone, that steep lift hill kind of puts a strain on my neck trying to hold up my head, despite that ride being only 100'. With this ride most likely being over 200', I feel it will be an absolute necessity if the lift hill is a standard chain.

Either that or I have a terribly weak neck.

Last edited by poovey,

I cant say I have ever rested my head on a headrest while on the lift of any coaster I have been on

MF is about as steep as MSv.2 and I never found a need to have my head supported.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

MF is the one that came to my mind. I don't have to rest my head but sometimes it just feels good to completely relax going up the hill.

I'm not sure what to think about the possibilities of a chain lift. It seems like that is the only option at this point because of the small bunny hills before the lift. If a launched lift failed would the train be stuck between the station and the lift?

It's been pointed out that the lack of a block immediately preceding the lift more or less precludes a launch.

Which is fine by me.

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service