RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

So anyway... I thought this was a forum about Cedar Point and the coming attraction. Lets stick to that.

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

Nah, I don't think you get to dictate where conversation goes - especially not after the amount of derailing you've done around these parts.

And it's not as if there's a massive amount of new development to discuss. I mean, the thread has devolved into "guess the specific height" territory already.

Brandon

That I have done? Excuse me but I have not " done" anything. Maybe you need a refresher course on the terms on this page there buddy.

I've been around these parts for about 16 years. I don't think I need a refresher, pal.

And chrismiller here has been here for 5 years, so I mean, he has a decent amount of experience here.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Right, which means he should know better. It's quite unfortunate, really.

But I havent seen anything that he said that wasn't out of line. Sure, he posts a ton, but he's trying to keep a conversation going, therefore adding more to this thread than you or me. If you ask me, everything he said so far was perfectly acceptable.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Meh. He's just noisy and that's annoying.

And then he jumps in telling us "ok, back on topic" when it's already derailed to hell and back as it is. That's the nature of these forums. Always has been.

I should know better? Know what exactly? Yeah I am trying to keep the convo moving. Sorry to put your panties in a twist.

First world problems.

It could have been handled differently and with diplomacy. The private message system should have been utilized. Instead of calling someone out on the Interwebs, use a diplomatic email/PM offering suggestions to the errors.

It's not as if he acting like former members that have been banned for their behaviour.

Leave the man alone. He didn't do anything to break rules. Just because of a few misspelled words here and there doesn't mean we should target him. I mean for crying out loud, I believe it was him who said the people on this forum are much nicer than the ones over at Carowinds. Let's not ruin that. So.... Mean Streak.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

"Somebody has a case of the Mondays!"

Anyway, a little over an hour ago I posted my thoughts on the height. Any one care to actually talk about Mean Streak and let me know if I'm wrong or not? obviously none of us know 100% the exact height, but I can't be the only person who thinks 200' is guaranteed.

I would like to believe it will be over 200'. I think you can count on it being over 200'.Would I like it to go a lot higher then that yes. Will it?, Who knows.

I think it will be at least 200', if not then very close. That being said, I highly doubt CP would let the height get very close to 200' without going over and waste the opportunity to add to their 200'+ collection.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Go Intamin said:

...but he's trying to keep a conversation going, therefore adding more to this thread than you or me.

Trying to force conversation when one isn't happening organically isn't necessarily "adding to this thread". Adding quantity is not the same as adding quality.

But don't fret, I'm sure CP will fan the promotional flames more and more as the 16th approaches, so there should be plenty of organic conversation as a result.

Brandon

ANYWAY

do we think we are going to see a standard chain lift?

From over at Screamscape:

2018 - Mean Streak Transformation - (7/29/17) The wanted posters at Cedar Point that seem to be tied into the theme of the 2018 version of Mean Streak have been adding new details. Names of the three villains (Blackjack, Chess and Digger) have been added to new posters, framed as if they were characters on King, Queen and Jack playing cards. Meanwhile the big wanted posted for the first character to be posted, Digger on the Jack card, has been colored in showing off much more detail.

Train Names?

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

that was brought up as an idea already and I would tend to think the same

I do think its interesting they haven't added much more height to the lift. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, and show me pics of that progress, please!) It seems as though they maybe holding off until the announcement before they top it off. But that's probably just enthusiast crazy talk.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service