Raptor and TTD paint

Banshee, Fury, all of it has been amazing lately, Rougarou..looks like the Monster logo got thrown on the station and some dim red lights and temporary fog.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Not sure if anybody noticed, but it seemed like new lighting was added to Raptor's cobra roll during the last weekend of operation. It really lit that section of track up.

You can see the cobra roll being painted on the webcam right now. And it looks like they are working on Dragster's storage track.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Posted this on the construction thread but also valid here for a look at some fresh raptor paint.

Wow it looks absolutely great!

http://imgur.com/vQG31A8

Jeff,

Going to assume you were probably on a desktop and not zooming, but there is clearly a differnce between the top and bottom of this image.

Credit to Coaster15 for the picture, just a screenshot and zoom.

Last edited by CodyR,

Does anyone think the Raptor trains will get any love? The dull trains on the bright track will kind of defeat the purpose...

kylepark said:

Wow it's not even the off season yet and the discussion is about colors.

That's because during the end of the season and off-season, people are reminded what sports college team they like. Since we're talking about this, maybe they should paint the Maverick supports to grey so we can call it The Ohio State roller-coaster. Lol

Maybe.. Or, maybe NOT!

I wonder how much longer into the year they will be painting until it gets "too cold" for them? I would assume they could continue throughout at least the rest of November, weather permitting...

But who knows, the top of TTD is probably what, 20 degrees colder than down below?

Shawn Meyer said:

kylepark said:

Wow it's not even the off season yet and the discussion is about colors.

That's because during the end of the season and off-season, people are reminded what sports college team they like. Since we're talking about this, maybe they should paint the Maverick supports to grey so we can call it The Ohio State roller-coaster. Lol

Those butt hurt Michigan fans/park goers wouldn't appreciate that one too much

While I was working at Camp Snoopy a few weekends ago, specifically Woodstock Express, I had a kid who appeared to be a die-hard OSU fan attempt to charge at my coworker after I let him out of his seat, just cause she said she's from Michigan.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

That kid knows what's up :)

Yea, letting a mundane/over rated game over ride their emotions and common sense. They definitely know what's up. ;)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Doesn't stop some people from a lack of common sense on an enthusiast forum either.

Nobody has common sense these days. :P

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

^ thats degrading to women. You should apologize sir. :P

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

https://baynumpainting.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/painting-top-thrill...-pictures/
Just thought some of you would like to see this. Certainly surprised that they started painting vertical already. Thought that would be done post-winter.

You could still not pay me enough to do that...

Those pics are awesome! Glad theirs people brave enough to do that kind of work.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service