Valravn Goes Vertical--Construction Starts

There appears to be track laid out in the Marina parking lot... kinda looks like either lift hill or brake run. Can anyone confirm?

Lift hill.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Very likely lift hill sections.

Two different angles for y'all.

Last edited by Titandwedebil,

Im really liking that fresh looking paint on Raptor, the cobra roll looks nice.

The turn around for the lift hill has been added. That looks a lot larger than I thought

Last edited by CoasterGuy15,

Also, Tony posted some pics on Snapchat yesterday afternoon and there's some new photos on the Valravn website.

Those photos never appeared on my snapchat. I follow him. I don't know why it's not showing them.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

I'm thinking the lift hill can start as early as tomorrow. The pieces are ready in the parking lot

Today someone zoomed the construction camera in for a couple of different views. I managed to get a couple of screen shots before the camera was zoomed Back out. I posted them to the CP rundown facebook page. Hopefully these links will take you to the pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201149480974669&set=o.349...924&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201149479174624&set=o.349...permPage=1

Wow that second one really shows how narrow the path will be. Not even taking into account having the fences around Raptor/Antique Cars, and the queue on the other side

Last edited by CoasterGuy15,

It looks to be at least the width of the path between dragster and magnums, where the John Deere used to be.

Obviously most lighting for the park is off now, but when should we expect the skyline to finally grow dark for the season?

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

^Are you really that surprised?

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I dont see that I need acknowledgement for pushing <alt> <print screen>, the real thanks goes to whoever is zooming in every once in a while. I did send Tony a request to do so via twitter.

They're currently taking out the concrete slab that they just put in for the media center.

latest screenshot

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201151545346277&set=a.100...=3&theater

modified my privacy settings, hopefully you all can see this now

Last edited by jo linn,

Judging by where they are currently digging the pad for the twin supports for the immelmann, the walking path will be shifted a fair amount toward the front of the park.

Remember that path was split before. I'm imagining that it will still be about the same distance from the front, but without the split.

Lift hill going up now.

Happy Veterans Day!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service