B&M brown dive track spotted

Did they get that pumpkin patch from another park?

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

They are probobally growing pumpkins there for cedar point since they own michigans adventure for halloweekends

RollerCoasters and Rock Concerts! Life in the fast Lane!!

One key can work wonders.....

Last edited by noggin,

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

Any more recent sightings of track being loaded onto trucks in Batavia?

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

The fenced area next to Breakers Express for Valraven track seems really large, larger than what I remember the space being for Maverick track.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Larger track. ;)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

It's probably not an exacting science to design a fence on an open field to store coaster parts..

No, but only a fool would put up a fence that is too small to hold the size and number of parts. There is some thought that goes into it, and a larger area is significant.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Exactly. "Make it plenty big enough." Done.

Larger amount of track, larger amount of supports....seems pretty logical.

Promoter of fog.

DA20Pilot said:

I'm not too keen on the brown color.

Has Cedar Fair trademarked the name "skid mark" by chance?

....just posting a reply that my little pal "J" has commented before in the past. (he was prob 11~12~13 years old at the time)

"They have the Blue Streak in the front, and the Brown Streak in the back!"

Being he is now 14, that was his Mean Streak joke for the past few years. So, yeah, Mean Streak, Blue Streak and coming 2016.....The Brown Streak!

The brown track is on the move (and supposedly headed toward the park). A friend of mine just sent me a few images of the track at a rest area. He got them from an alumni Facebook page. Image 1: http://i.imgur.com/KwPERim.jpg
Image 2: http://i.imgur.com/mr4yiV5.jpg

Last edited by Willijs3,

They call me Sheehan.
coasterandtreeloversbuzz.com

So, that means we should see some pieces of track behind the fenced in area tonight.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Did he say where said rest stop was?

So chances are it will be there tonight/tomorrow morning. Is any one in the area to get pictures and confirmation?

Also assuming it makes it there tonight, I find that interesting because tonight was supposed to be the announcement, that the track would have arrived very shortly after. I wonder if that was all the original plan.

I'm sure it was. They probably really wanted to get the announcement was before track showed up. That would reveal more to the general public, such as color, before they just found out themselves because the track showed up.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

I don't find it that interesting. It was likely entirely intentional to have steel start arriving right around the announcement.

While not entirely the same situation, Holiday World made sure to get their announcement in right before Thunderbird's steel started to arrive. Of course, for them, it was their first B&M/steel coaster so they wanted to get an announcement in before the deliveries gave it away.

Thank goodness Holiday World didn't have an unexpected tragedy occur before their steel showed up....

It's not only "not entirely the same situation," it's a completely different situation.

Last edited by noggin,

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

Perpetual Obsession -- He says the photos were taken at the I-75/Ohio Turnpike intersection. There's a few truck stops there.

They call me Sheehan.
coasterandtreeloversbuzz.com

Then I guess it's reasonable to believe that those tracks would be heading to the Point, and will probably arrive there sometime tonight.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service