Live Web Cams

How are they showing trees? We all know Cedar Point ripped out all of their trees to put in concrete.

They're showing trees because there are trees in the park, near other points of interest. I don't understand the question.

I like the zoom up on Power Tower!

I wish Cedar Fair would update their web sites. I'm usually surfing on my ipad and the cams don't load.

Brian,Favorite flat: MaxAirFavorite coaster: Millennium Force

topthrilldragster4lyf said:
They're showing trees because there are trees in the park, near other points of interest. I don't understand the question.

Wrong. Cedar Point hates trees, it's only concrete and rides, remember?

(it's called sarcasm - mocking people that truly believe that)

e x i t english said:

Wrong. Cedar Point hates trees, it's only concrete and rides, remember?

(it's called sarcasm - mocking people that truly believe that)

CP under another regime did remove a lot of tress. I cant say if they removed them because they hate them, but they certainly did remove them. But as far as amusement parks go they still have a lot of trees.

I'm well aware of the sarcasm... You responded with sarcasm, and I responded with not understanding his not understanding of the presence of trees. :-/

^^Maybe Mr. Kinzel took up thneed knitting.

Love the view of the cams today!

The giant wheel lighting looks pretty messed up tonight! :p

Noticed that today too, hopefully it gets fixed at some point, that lighting package is one of my favorites in the park.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Question: Does anyone know where these new cameras are mounted?

On top of Power Tower

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Thanks Brian. It's a beautiful day at Cedar Point! They need to move the camera a little to the right so I can see Shoot the Rapids a little clearer! :)

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53454014.jpg

^+10

the camera that faces the back of the park has not been streaing the past couple of days..anyone notice or is it me...it plays for about 2 seconds then pauses....off and on

I noticed that too. Somebody is going to have to climb to the top and fix that. By the way, how did you edit that picture there devariouseffect? Even though you were roasting me there, I still thought that was funny.

Last edited by Shawn Meyer,

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Create+meme+photos

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service