Christmas party version 2007.

Well it's that time of the year again for our annual christmas party at gameworks.

As far as a good date to have it on, I was thinking of december 1st(a sat), or the 8th(a sat as well).

I did not want to make it a week or 2 before christmas because people seem to be buisy.

So....who is going?

Any input?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

December 1 is best.

Funny thing is, I opened up PB earlier to post this very topic, and got sidetracked here at work. Go figure. :)

The 8th is GOCC's Christmas Party. Not sure when ACE's is....It would be nice to know when that is, I don't think they had one last year..

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

The Northeast Ohio ACE Christmas party is scheduled for December 1st. I know that they did have one last year even though I didn't get to go to it.

What's life if you never get to the Point?

Mavvie - 164
Draggie - 306 (5 rollbacks!!)
Millie - 306
Maggie - Too many times
CP trips this year - 24

Either weekend is fine (airfare is the same price for both weekends... at least for now anyway). The sooner I know a date, the sooner I can get things in motion on my end to get everything booked.

If I have to vote, then 1 Dec.

Aaron

If the 1t and 8th are already taken, why not just go for the 15th?

The first is better for me than the 8th. The 15th works just fine for me, however.

.. as usual, just let me know when the date is set...

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

How the heck are you doing anyway Rob?

Sweet, Its beer tower time again!

Any of those dates are good for me.

If my wife gets me sick again (like last years party and last weekend)... well i wont do anything about it really but complain a whole bunch.
*** Edited 11/3/2007 12:58:39 AM UTC by David Sagert***

Beeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!

raptorqueen, are you an Oldsmobile fan?

Hey, guess what guys!? I can stay past their curfew!:)

Hooray!!!

p.s.- I'm good any weekend

*** Edited 11/3/2007 3:04:38 AM UTC by TTD 120mph***

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Coastern3rd said:
raptorqueen, are you an Oldsmobile fan?

Yes I am an Oldsmobile fan.

I think the 15th would be nice so it doesn't conflict with the Coaster Club Christmas parties.

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

Red Garter Rob said:
.. as usual, just let me know when the date is set...

OMG he lives!! ;)

Just lmk the date and hubby and I will be there too as long as it isn't the same time as the GOCC or ACE Xmas get togethers!

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 1229 :)

It's all about getting around the barrels, or over the fences, right leads, no faults, fastest time and looking pretty when done. What's so hard about that?

15 Dec appears to work for me as well. Can we lock on this date?

I may attend, the 15th should be ok for me as well... though anyday is good as long as I know 3 Weeks ahead of time.

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

Hey, who in Ohio (that is lazy and doesn't want to drive to Michigan) wants to have a get-together? :)

-Josh

If anyone wants to come to Windsor to a get together I'll go, otherwise I'll see everyone in May. :)

(PS you only have to be 19 to gamble, drink, and go to the strip bars!) **incentive**

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Well Im 18 and can go to strip bars....so booyah!:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Hey e x i t english I'm flying in from Seattle... you can at least drive up from Ohio. :P

That's true.

I'll commit then :). Here is my official statement:

I am planning on showing up, with Jen, provided I don't have to work whatever weekend you guys plan. If I do have to work, I apologize in advance.

-Josh

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service