Wing Walker going to Six Flags...Does this reflect CF 2013?

^That is true. From the start of the acquisition InBev wasn't interested in the parks at all. It wasn't surprising when they were not going to invest money into the parks, InBev was going to get rid of them anyways.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

They also have said it will be a multi-launch coaster. It will be made by some unknown manufacturer that also designed their Grover coaster.

Let's Get Weird.

^ Zierer, which also built Wicked at Lagoon.

Last edited by pointperson,

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Thats the one. Some of the theming elements look amazing. Especially the broken bridge.

http://screamscape.com/html/bgw_-_verbolten_25.htm

Last edited by Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.,

Let's Get Weird.

im sure the final bridge won't look like that.. Just look at the Maverick simulation. There were so many extra things in the simulation that are not actually there.

But then again, BG is better about theming

I have very high hopes for Verbolten. Very little doubt that the theming will be very immersive and engaging...not to mention well-maintained. I believe the final bridge is just before it swoops down above the Rhine River as an homage to Big Bad Wolf.

Promoter of fog.

I would bet money on all the theming being their. Look at Busch Gardens Tampa's Cheetah Hunt. (Or is it Run?) All the theming is there. Its not Cedar Point. Busch Gardens actually cares.

Let's Get Weird.

BG and Dollywood are getting new coasters because those parks dont have a whole lot of them, compared to CP's collection. But I am glad BG is getting a new coaster, because they took out big bad wolf.

I love both parks' theming but have never been to either. (I looked at photos) but I want to go to at least BG sometime...:)

Busch Gardens is beautiful. Its by far my favorite park.

Let's Get Weird.

I highly recommend Dollywood to anyone who hasn't been. Its a great park and probably the best overall park I have ever visited. They have come a long way in the past few years with a lot of great additions (except the Topple Tower).

I will definitely be there to ride Wild Eagle.

Nick

Now that KD is getting Windseeker and Dinosaurs Alive next year, there is no reason for me make the trip from Richmond to CP. Does it the wing walker hurt CP. Absolutely not because I love KD, which is obviously owned by CF which obviously owns CP! So my money is still going to be pumped into CF's pockets!

I am wondering how Verbolten will turn out, and I have never been to Dollywood. I hear nothing but amazing things about Dollywood. It sounds like the park experience is like BGW (the theming aspect that is). Can you stand in line with beer in hand like BG? Who cares about the wait when you can enjoy a nice cold beverage in line!

So now my planning for next spring and summer begins... KD, BGW, Dollywood, CWL, and SFGA! Should be a pretty solid 2012 summer. I hope the world doesn't end so I can ride CP's 2013 record breaker!!!

No, you cannot stand in line with beer at BG. There are open restricted zones where it can be consumed. You can at CP though.

Promoter of fog.

Kevinj said:
No, you cannot stand in line with beer at BG. There are open restricted zones where it can be consumed. You can at CP though.

I was in line for maverick the other day and I counted 11 people in line drinking beer. I've never seen one person drink a beer in a line at cedar point.

It must of been a good day for beer

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Maverick has one of those lines, typically, where you can be assured of having enough time to finish your beer.

And with the Last Chance Saloon right there...

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service